Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Dog n Cat to Oz Anyone know of good shipper?

Dog n Cat to Oz Anyone know of good shipper?

Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:57 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dog n Cat to Oz Anyone know of good shipper?

Title self explanatory really but I"m on the North Island and have a dog and cat to ship to Oz.

WOndering if anyone knows any reliable pet shippers here. One's I have talked to so far sound idiots (Hamilton area).
Thanks a lot. woof / miaow
Old Mar 26th 2007, 6:47 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog n Cat to Oz Anyone know of good shipper?

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Title self explanatory really but I"m on the North Island and have a dog and cat to ship to Oz.

WOndering if anyone knows any reliable pet shippers here. One's I have talked to so far sound idiots (Hamilton area).
Thanks a lot. woof / miaow
Can't help I'm afraid . anyone one the Aus forum help?
Karen B
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:09 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

I put it on there too but thought someone here might be in teh middle of doing it .... I think there are a couple of good ones in Dorkland so, as they fly from there, I might go through them. Doing it on my own sounds good but because my dog went from Sydney to London and from LOndon to NZ - he has to have the erlichia watsit test (because he was in the UK - even though he had that test to get into NZ!) :curse: and that gets sent to Perth etc. I don't want to stuff the paperwork up adn feel I need guidance.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

Location: Lancashire - Vic, Oz - hopefully Yorkshire or Devon
Basil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of light

Try this link:-

We were going to use them for our dog when we thought of moving back to the UK. They were recommended to us by OSS international shipers, who are a very professional outfit by all accounts.They have bases in both Oz & NZ.

http://www.jetpets.com.au/14-14.php

Good luck with the move!

BB
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:53 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there we used Airpets and can recommend highly. One of our cats is diabetic and he and the other cat and dog all arrived safe and sound. They also help you with all the export requirements inc vet timetable.

http://www.airpets.com/

Jac and Adie