Dog lovers wanted

Old Oct 27th 2008, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

tommytucker1975 is a jewel in the roughtommytucker1975 is a jewel in the roughtommytucker1975 is a jewel in the roughtommytucker1975 is a jewel in the roughtommytucker1975 is a jewel in the rough
Default Dog lovers wanted

Hi
We are wanting some help from British ex pats who love dogs.

My wife and I arrived from the UK in March 08 and want to return to the UK to live January 09. However, our two much loved dogs (west highland white terriers) Manson (aged 9) and Holly (aged 8) would have to stay in quarantine, we feel this would be too cruel for them.
They have had their rabies shots and can return to the UK without the need of quarantine May 09. We therefore are trying to find someone who would be able to care for them and treat them as their own from end of January to early May 09. The reason we have to leave by January is that my wife is pregnant and the latest she can fly is the end of January!

Our dogs are fully house trained lovely dogs with great character. Both have been neutered and enjoy lying on a settee most of the day. They do not require much exercise they are happy with a 10/20 min walk a day and love to play with their toys. They would not like to live with other dogs or cats and have limited experience with children.

If you think you can help us or know someone who could, please please contact us.

Many Thanks
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dog lovers wanted

I gather this is in the UK. Where in the UK will you be?

edit

also if you have not already... bung it up in the move back to the uk forum
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:36 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
I gather this is in the UK. Where in the UK will you be?

edit

also if you have not already... bung it up in the move back to the uk forum

Think it's here BEVs here! till they can re-enter the UK without having to satisfy UK quarantine rules
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Rustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of light

Must be confusing as i read it as they are looking for someone to look after the dogs in NZ until May when they can fly to the UK without quarantine??
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

tommytucker1975 is a jewel in the roughtommytucker1975 is a jewel in the roughtommytucker1975 is a jewel in the roughtommytucker1975 is a jewel in the roughtommytucker1975 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rustie
Must be confusing as i read it as they are looking for someone to look after the dogs in NZ until May when they can fly to the UK without quarantine??
We are in Wellington at present, Maupuia. Looking to go back to the UK January 2009 (wife and I would want to go back home!!) Dogs came here in March this year from the UK but didnt get the rabies shots as not a requirement for entry to NZ, however going back to UK they have to have it done. Had the shots done this week, then in 3 weeks time they have their bloods taken. Dogs can then enter the UK (if bloods ok) 6 months and 1 day from when the bloods were taken. This will be about May 6/7 2009, wife is due end of Feb 2009 so we are looking for a possible short term home in Welly for the dogs, Jan 2009 till May 2009. If anyone can help out either personally or if you know of web site/company that may help PM me please.

Tommytucker1975

If this is in wrong area please move SORRY!

Last edited by tommytucker1975; Oct 28th 2008 at 7:54 am. Reason: added
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:03 am
`

Nope not wrong/ Just trying to help. Bung it in the MBTTUK also. You may get a bite !

ps where is your scary halloween avatar
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Nope not wrong/ Just trying to help. Bung it in the MBTTUK also. You may get a bite !

ps where is your scary halloween avatar
Is it not scary enough, will find another

Thanks for help.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:23 am
`

Mate, you still don't say where in the UK you are going.

The avatar is not scary enough. Add some horns
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Mate, you still don't say where in the UK you are going.

The avatar is not scary enough. Add some horns
Sorry going back to Sunderland
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tommytucker1975
Hi
We are wanting some help from British ex pats who love dogs.

My wife and I arrived from the UK in March 08 and want to return to the UK to live January 09. However, our two much loved dogs (west highland white terriers) Manson (aged 9) and Holly (aged 8) would have to stay in quarantine, we feel this would be too cruel for them.
They have had their rabies shots and can return to the UK without the need of quarantine May 09. We therefore are trying to find someone who would be able to care for them and treat them as their own from end of January to early May 09. The reason we have to leave by January is that my wife is pregnant and the latest she can fly is the end of January!

Our dogs are fully house trained lovely dogs with great character. Both have been neutered and enjoy lying on a settee most of the day. They do not require much exercise they are happy with a 10/20 min walk a day and love to play with their toys. They would not like to live with other dogs or cats and have limited experience with children.

If you think you can help us or know someone who could, please please contact us.

Many Thanks
Ther is a kennels, can't remember the name on Tauranga Direct Road near Rotorua. The man who owns it is English and he looks after dogs which are waiting to fly to different countries. Sorry for being so vague but i am back in the UK.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Heavenlyscent
Ther is a kennels, can't remember the name on Tauranga Direct Road near Rotorua. The man who owns it is English and he looks after dogs which are waiting to fly to different countries. Sorry for being so vague but i am back in the UK.
Thanks heavenlyscent, I will look into that today. Thanks