Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Dog Boarding Kennels ChCh ?

Dog Boarding Kennels ChCh ?

Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

xpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nice
Default Dog Boarding Kennels ChCh ?

Hi. I wondered whether any one has used /can recommend a good boarding kennel. We hope to have a couple of weekends away soon and need to find some where decent to board the dog while we're away.
Cheers !
Old Jan 15th 2007, 1:33 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dog Boarding Kennels ChCh ?

Originally Posted by xpat19 View Post
Hi. I wondered whether any one has used /can recommend a good boarding kennel. We hope to have a couple of weekends away soon and need to find some where decent to board the dog while we're away.
Cheers !

we use Parkavon kennels on Marshlands Rd. Always found them very good and resonably priced. They look after the MAF dogs there, which I feel demonstrates a certain level of quality.
tel 3238527
Old Jan 15th 2007, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

xpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nice
Default Re: Dog Boarding Kennels ChCh ?

Thanks for that Watt - i'll contact them.