Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Doesn't it come round quick!!!

Doesn't it come round quick!!!

Old Aug 23rd 2009, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Doesn't it come round quick!!!

From job offer on 17th March to BOTH getting temporary visas, finally, today we are organising the last things ready for John Mason to pack tomorrow. I have cunningly left a bucket of dilute Jeyes fluid next to the motorbike and garden stuff in the hope that the fumes will permeate and we have the very last goodbye meal with friends tonight...

So, all of you who can't imagine the day, neither could I, but it's nearly here. I'm amazed and surprised and excited and feel strange, all at once. And I am not actually too sad to be leaving everyone I love, but of course we're not there yet, that will hit when we're there I'm sure.

And just to make sure I'm not bored, my new employers have FILLED my diary with meetings in the first week

Jan
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 8:17 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doesn't it come round quick!!!

Congratulations on finally making it and TOGETHER
Great that Neil got his visa so you're not having to worry about him entering NZ!
Enjoy the meal tonight, eat and drink lots
Sue
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

so very glad to hear its all worked out for you both, enjoy tonight. All the very best
Chris x
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
From job offer on 17th March to BOTH getting temporary visas, finally, today we are organising the last things ready for John Mason to pack tomorrow. I have cunningly left a bucket of dilute Jeyes fluid next to the motorbike and garden stuff in the hope that the fumes will permeate and we have the very last goodbye meal with friends tonight...

So, all of you who can't imagine the day, neither could I, but it's nearly here. I'm amazed and surprised and excited and feel strange, all at once. And I am not actually too sad to be leaving everyone I love, but of course we're not there yet, that will hit when we're there I'm sure.

And just to make sure I'm not bored, my new employers have FILLED my diary with meetings in the first week

Jan
Enjoy Hope you have a good flight Bevissa
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 10:40 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Jan
Thanks for that Jan

Have a lovely meal with your friends, must be almost surreal.
After your rollercoster of a ride glad its all worked out for you both

Have a very safe journey, look forward to "we here" thread

Dewb xx
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

Congrats - all the best
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 9:39 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Jan

Hi Jan & Neil

So glad its all worked out for you both, have a safe trip, keep us posted and enjoy!
B x
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 11:52 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Safe journey and Happy Landings to you both.
Old Aug 24th 2009, 6:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good flight & wishing you well on your new life in NZ. Enjoy the adventure Best wishes
Old Aug 24th 2009, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the packing went well and that your flights a good one. Safe journey

Phyl x
Old Aug 24th 2009, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

I feel so pleased for both of you!!
Have a wonderful journey... look forward to hearing how things go for you.. The very Best of Luck..

love
Berni xxx
Old Aug 24th 2009, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, congratulations, so glad you're finally on your way. Safe journey and don't forget to come back and tell us all about your new life in NZ
Old Aug 24th 2009, 9:04 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tomsk
Oh, congratulations, so glad you're finally on your way. Safe journey and don't forget to come back and tell us all about your new life in NZ
Well Jan&Neil, we want to say well done for fighting foryour future, you have been a good inspiration, have a safe a journey and please log on asap when your feet feel the ground as will miss you not posting, however, so glad you are on your way, hope your meal was great, with lots of wine, food and tears of love.

Tina. x
Old Aug 25th 2009, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Congratulations and All the Best !!