Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Does your co still do a telephone interview if you have a job offer?

Does your co still do a telephone interview if you have a job offer?

Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Does your co still do a telephone interview if you have a job offer?

Sent job offer in yesterday, to be attached to our ITA.

Does anybody have the list of questions and answers?

Thanks
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:08 am
Just Joined

heavenljm is a jewel in the roughheavenljm is a jewel in the roughheavenljm is a jewel in the roughheavenljm is a jewel in the roughheavenljm is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Does your co still do a telephone interview if you have a job offer?

hi Doesnt job offer come after interview, whether telephone or otherwise thats how i have done it??? Dont know whether that helps...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does your co still do a telephone interview if you have a job offer?

To keep the Scouse thing going-Kags,unsure what you mean girl.
There isn't a list of Q's and A's that everywhere asks.As in,there's no generic one.
What are you going to be doing? For instance,if you were a nurse,then yes,I could tell you the likely questions,but if you plan to run a lingerie company,then you'll need my missus!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny.f
To keep the Scouse thing going-Kags,unsure what you mean girl.
There isn't a list of Q's and A's that everywhere asks.As in,there's no generic one.
What are you going to be doing? For instance,if you were a nurse,then yes,I could tell you the likely questions,but if you plan to run a lingerie company,then you'll need my missus!

Sorry,
I mean that when you get a case offer assigned to your ITA application, do they still do a telephone interview if you have a job offer.

Karen
Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by heavenljm
hi Doesnt job offer come after interview, whether telephone or otherwise thats how i have done it??? Dont know whether that helps...
Which part of nz are you hoping to move to?
My oh is a joiner

Regards Karen