Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

DOES NZ HAVE EBAY?

DOES NZ HAVE EBAY?

Old May 18th 2011, 9:01 pm
Nottingham

josephine123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking DOES NZ HAVE EBAY?

thanks for the info guys it really helps.

my NZQA is due back any day and i am struggling to consentrate on anything else.

is there an ebay in NZ?

jo
Old May 19th 2011, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

johnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nice
Default Re: New Zealand FAQs and Mythbusters

Originally Posted by josephine123
is there an ebay in NZ?

jo
www.trademe.co.nz

There is a nz ebay site but as far as I can tell trademe is the first and often only port of call for anything you might want in NZ and quite a lot you won't want.
John.
Old May 19th 2011, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

is there an ebay in NZ?
Trademe is most popular here for local trades: www.trademe.co.nz/

I have used Aussie e-bay www.ebay.com.au to purchase things in the past but have found it hit and miss; traders often CBA to offer international shipping prices to NZ.
Old May 21st 2011, 1:57 pm
Nottingham

i need to know has NZ got EBAY??????????????????
Old May 21st 2011, 1:59 pm
Nottingham

Talking DOES NZ HAVE EBAY?

can anyone tell me if NZ has EBAY? cause if it does my issues with expensive clothes have eased and if it don't we need to set it up
Old May 21st 2011, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

ianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant future
Default Re: DOES NZ HAVE EBAY?????????

http://www.ebay.co.nz/welcome.html

or alternatively

http://www.trademe.co.nz/

Cheers

Ian
Old May 21st 2011, 3:51 pm
Nottingham

way hay happy days guys, i am certainly not too proud to wearing good second hand clothes (as long as i wash them ) :thum
Old May 22nd 2011, 12:35 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, we also have access to eBay.co.uk (with postage), and eBay.com (with postage).

so not too backwards really....
Old May 22nd 2011, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

NZ may have ebay but no one uses it - trademe is the way to go in NZ and far simpler than ebay.
Old May 22nd 2011, 2:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

i need to know has NZ got EBAY?
I don't understand . People have already answered this for you

Last edited by BEVS; May 22nd 2011 at 2:19 am.
Old May 22nd 2011, 2:14 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

can anyone tell me if NZ has EBAY? cause if it does my issues with expensive clothes have eased and if it don't we need to set it up

As you have started a thread to re-ask a question you posed twice in another thread called Facts and Mythbusters , I am moving your previous question & the helpful answers you received all into one place. This thread.

Hopefully you will now see that there is access to EBayNZ but know that most people of NZ use Trade Me.

Last edited by BEVS; May 22nd 2011 at 2:19 am. Reason: sort stuff
Old May 22nd 2011, 9:09 am
Nottingham

Originally Posted by BEVS
As you have started a thread to re-ask a question you posed twice in another thread called Facts and Mythbusters , I am moving your previous question & the helpful answers you received all into one place. This thread.

Hopefully you will now see that there is access to EBayNZ but know that most people of NZ use Trade Me.
cheers Bev's i still get a bit tongue tied on here due to being new and never sure if i am posting appropriately. thanks again
Old May 22nd 2011, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

MOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond repute

way hay happy days guys, i am certainly not too proud to wearing good second hand clothes (as long as i wash them ) :thum
Don't worry, once you're here you'll forget all about the likes of Ebay and Amazon. You'll be on the other side of the world and if you mention them Kiwis will just give you blank looks!

Once you get here, don't worry, Kiwis don't think twice about going to the supermarket barefoot and if you go in the evening you'll find plenty of pj's and slippers. You'll be in a different country with a very small population which the likes of ebay and amazon have no interest in pursuing such a small market share and the population at large has a different set of priorties! Trademe.co.nz seems popular but the choice is tiny compared to ebay of course.

We received 2 sets of Amazon vouchers last Christmas and the people who sent them were amazed that (at that point) Amazon didn't deliver to NZ!! They now do some deliveries if you order enough and some people on ebay.co.uk will send here (I've ordered some 2nd hand educational books without problem).

The point I'm trying to make is NZ is not the UK, there is a different culture, language and priorities. Clothes and shoes are not high priority here (just look at the lack of choice in the clothes shops). Don't come to NZ for clothing or shopping. Just to really depress you, food is subject to VAT too!

Fill up that container......

Last edited by MOSO; May 22nd 2011 at 9:52 am.
Old May 22nd 2011, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

john and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant future
Default Re: DOES NZ HAVE EBAY?

I heard you could buy anything you need at Titirangi market but NZ.sella is a great source for nearly anything. i just found out they have a Mamas ans Papas outlet in auckland so hand if you need a world of baby stuff !! i just need to find a good shirt stockist !!
Old May 22nd 2011, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DOES NZ HAVE EBAY?

www.sella.co.nz is getting more popular especially as there are no selling fees involved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.