Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Does NZ Freeview TV work in UK?

Does NZ Freeview TV work in UK?

Old Jan 14th 2013, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does NZ Freeview TV work in UK?

Originally Posted by Synky
Go for the writing! The sense of accomplishment when you finally finish it is great. If you need any advice on how to keep going just ask.
Did you do one and have youd been published? I am going to do The writing bureau course, it can be done from anywhere in the world so if I start and we move it doesn't matter!
Old Jan 14th 2013, 4:13 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all

Have finished a book and are trying to get it published (halfheartedly, must say are focussing on the NZ thing right now). Not sure about the writer's bureau - I found doing courses at the local college better as you also met other writers to help you keep going. That's the hardest part!
Old Jan 14th 2013, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Synky
Have finished a book and are trying to get it published (halfheartedly, must say are focussing on the NZ thing right now). Not sure about the writer's bureau - I found doing courses at the local college better as you also met other writers to help you keep going. That's the hardest part!
They do offer one to one teaching and if you don't become a published writer or earn money from your writings you get the course fees back. I like the freedom of not being tied to a college or place of training. Good luck with it!
Old Jan 14th 2013, 9:39 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all

Money back guarantee? I like it.