Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Does this mean I'm settled?!

Does this mean I'm settled?!

Old Oct 4th 2010, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Default Re: Does this mean I'm settled?!

I think it was all pre-empted by some art work from my niece and nephews back home and hopping on (and VERY quickly off) the scales after a foody weekend...
I got pineapple lumps, eskimos, marshmellows and some caramel biscuits things (I can't remember what they were called and they have been eaten, very quickly!!) I was gonna send some home but I'm going to try and post myself instead.
Old Oct 4th 2010, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zoexr
I think it was all pre-empted by some art work from my niece and nephews back home and hopping on (and VERY quickly off) the scales after a foody weekend...
I got pineapple lumps, eskimos, marshmellows and some caramel biscuits things (I can't remember what they were called and they have been eaten, very quickly!!) I was gonna send some home but I'm going to try and post myself instead.
Oooh we like pineapple lumps I have just had a Peanut Slab to go with my Jaffa cake

Awww poor you I really miss my mum and stepdad and bezzie mates right now. Any chance of plotting when you can head back for a visit to keep you going? No harm in a bit of planning
Old Oct 4th 2010, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by londonescapee
Oooh we like pineapple lumps I have just had a Peanut Slab to go with my Jaffa cake

Awww poor you I really miss my mum and stepdad and bezzie mates right now. Any chance of plotting when you can head back for a visit to keep you going? No harm in a bit of planning
I've only been here for 5 weeks, so I don't think it will be that soon...
I also need a job first too
Old Oct 4th 2010, 7:58 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoexr
Aww it sneaks up on you. I have been unpacking the boxes and found some stuff I had not looked at in years, bought a tear or two

Still choc & chardonnay do help immensely

Dewb