Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Does anybody know???

Does anybody know???

Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

muz1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does anybody know???

Does anybody know if it is in any way possible to get your passport back on the day of your interview? I thought maybe if I was willing to wait for it or something. I do doubt it but thought that I would ask!!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:35 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anybody know???

Originally Posted by muz1986
Does anybody know if it is in any way possible to get your passport back on the day of your interview? I thought maybe if I was willing to wait for it or something. I do doubt it but thought that I would ask!!
No. They will only send it back to you by courier. It takes them more than 1 day to get the visa printed and affixed to your passport.

Rene
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your speedy reply, I kind of thought as much

Originally Posted by Noorah101
No. They will only send it back to you by courier. It takes them more than 1 day to get the visa printed and affixed to your passport.

Rene
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:58 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by muz1986
Hi:

If you are refused the visa, they will give it back to you, post haste.

I have a sneaky feeling that you want to know if you can get the VISA and passport that day.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

lol!!I would really like them to give me back the passport with the visa inside!!