Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Do you really want to come to NZ?

Do you really want to come to NZ?

Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Do you really want to come to NZ?

Patrick 2007, What makes you think of coming back here, BTW not being nasty, just curious as to why you are possibly thinking of returning?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick2007

What no FACT in that sentence. Your slipping Patrick!
My God you are blonde dont tell me Essex. You need Wanganui or Palmy FACT[/QUOTE]

Neither actually, what lost for words so you have to get personal!!! South Island works for me nicely thanks
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Patrick 2007, What makes you think of coming back here, BTW not being nasty, just curious as to why you are possibly thinking of returning?
Reading posts on Wanganui and Palmy i feel like i have missed out.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

There must be some good points about NZ or you wouldn't think about coming back, or are you a masochist
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

There must be some good points about NZ or you wouldn't think about coming back, or are you a masochist
There are good points, its not all bad. As for the latter no i hate pain.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

There are good points, its not all bad. As for the latter no i hate pain.
Come on then Patrick what do you see as the good points of NZ and where are you planning to live on your return. Its good to hear you say its not all bad
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Come on then Patrick what do you see as the good points of NZ and where are you planning to live on your return. Its good to hear you say its not all bad
I wouldnt be living in Auckland. Good points,climate. Cheaper to run a car,petrol cheaper by far.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:06 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

You couldn't resist could you

phew glad your not coming this way then...lets celebrate Genesis !!!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by love30stm
You couldn't resist could you

phew glad your not coming this way then...lets celebrate Genesis !!!
Lounging around the house again Lovey? lady of leisure i dont know.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:18 pm

Lounging around the house again Lovey? lady of leisure i dont know.
No just come on here to talk to you
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt be living in Auckland. Good points,climate. Cheaper to run a car,petrol cheaper by far.
That's funny. The LAST thing I would move to NZ for is the weather....and the other reason? Cheaper to run a car? What a strange reason to want to come to NZ!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by love30stm
No just come on here to talk to you

Me too i have been on for ages can you get up a bit earlier please next time laze.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:22 pm

Me too i have been on for ages can you get up a bit earlier please next time laze.
of course especially for you then next time Patrick....
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Genesis
That's funny. The LAST thing I would move to NZ for is the weather....and the other reason? Cheaper to run a car? What a strange reason to want to come to NZ!!!!
The cats taste nice too with Watties.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Probably cause no where else will have him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.