Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

DIY Wanted Down Under -in a week - update

DIY Wanted Down Under -in a week - update

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default DIY Wanted Down Under -in a week - update

Hi everyone
Well just to let you know that it is 2 more sleeps ( how old am I ?) til we fly to NZ for a WEEK ( eek ) anyway a big thankyou to everyone who has advised us -We have interviews with agencies in Auckland , a visit to bank , then driving to Bay Of Plenty to Papamoa - OH has interviews with agencies, I've got 2 meet ups with hopefully potential employers & we're visiting 2 schools, looking at houses to buy , rent and build !! so am off to make a twizzy round NZ or UK flag ( as seen on TV) will keep you posted.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: DIY Wanted Down Under -in a week - update

good luck to you in all you do
Old Feb 24th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck

May bump into you in Papamoa x
Old Feb 24th 2009, 11:50 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: DIY Wanted Down Under -in a week - update

Fantastic stuff . Best of luck.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

an irish googly is a jewel in the roughan irish googly is a jewel in the roughan irish googly is a jewel in the roughan irish googly is a jewel in the rough

hi guys

would love to know how you got on...

i'm considering doing the same myself......

regards

irish googly