Divorce

Old Jun 27th 2012, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all
Default Divorce

Hi guys,

Just after some advice. Over 10 years ago my ex divorced me from N.Z. Iam hoping to remarry in the U.K.but cannot find any divorce papers any ideas who i can contact. Thanks..........
Old Jun 28th 2012, 4:34 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Divorce

Seems to be that you need to contact Ministry of Justice.

How do I get a copy of my divorce papers?
Please contact the Ministry of Justice for further information about how to obtain a copy of your divorce papers or dissolution order. If the civil union and dissolution both occurred in New Zealand, the details will be added as an endorsement to the civil union entry, and will appear on any subsequent civil union certificate.
Old Jun 28th 2012, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick2007 View Post
Hi guys,

Just after some advice. Over 10 years ago my ex divorced me from N.Z. Iam hoping to remarry in the U.K.but cannot find any divorce papers any ideas who i can contact. Thanks..........
This has a direct link to the Ministry of Justice Family Court who you make your application to.

http://www.dia.govt.nz/diawebsite.ns...nt#twentythree
Old Jun 28th 2012, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Thank you for all your help everyone!!
Old Jun 28th 2012, 11:02 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Shucks. Hope you manage to get hold of the necessary papers & all good luck for your future marriage.