Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

diving in auckland

diving in auckland

Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:11 am
Just Joined

sticks is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile diving in auckland

hi all. was just wondering what diving company are the best to go diving with? i'm an advanced diver and want to branch off into photography. hoping someone might know the best people to go with on this. thanks alot
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: diving in auckland

www.fishing.net.nz

Hi try the wesite above. I use it for fishing, but there are a number of charters and people on the forum who do diving.

I'm sure they could point you in the right direction!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sticks
hi all. was just wondering what diving company are the best to go diving with? i'm an advanced diver and want to branch off into photography. hoping someone might know the best people to go with on this. thanks alot
Try DiveHQ, they are a franchise so you get access to most of the things you need, and a good network, but on the downside you do lose out a little on the "personal touch".

If you are diving around auckland you really do need to schedule a trip to the poor knights, oceanblue diving do very nice liveaboard trips (they changed owners a few years ago, hopefully thay are still as good as before)

happy diving
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:22 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

I'd also say diveHQ, we use them a lot up here and they are very good.

http://www.pkdive.co.nz/

another good company for Poor Knights.