Dinghy sailing

Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of
Default Dinghy sailing

Hi all,
can anyone give me any advice about sailing opertunities/clubs in the Christchurch area? also is there many opertunities for employment in the marine trade? my husband works as a sales manager within the uk marine industry and wondered what or if there are many opertunities in the south island?
any help would be great as my move to the south rather than the north Isle may depend on it, and i have my heart set on the south lol x
Old Aug 14th 2009, 12:12 am
Arrived CHC 23 May 2006

Stevemw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dinghy sailing

Naval Point club at Lyttelton is very active:

http://www.navalpoint.co.nz/

- I used to belong to use their slipway and floating jetty for my powerboat.

There are other clubs around town too.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dinghy sailing

Thanx Steve, i will have a look at this one, we went to Lyttleton when we came out for a recky it sems a nice place to be. Not sure my OH will survive if he doesnt get sailing as soon as he gets there lol