Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Desperately seeking Kato

Desperately seeking Kato

Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperately seeking Kato

Originally Posted by Maz
Oh, and that would never include you now, would it?
Hello all,
So pleased to receive this message. I am so sorry to not have been on the forum but we are staying in a homestay and they have dial up so not only is it slow but also i really dont want to tie up there phone.
just to let you know, we have really settled even more so since being at NLSE bbq. bought a house in Rotorua and .......Gill & Rob .......will be phoning next week I promise.
As for my dear friend Karonious, I would love to see you next week, really i would.
Please call me on.......now i know they will delete this but please call.

Nici

Last edited by karonious; Mar 7th 2008 at 9:59 am. Reason: personal info
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
Hello all,
So pleased to receive this message. I am so sorry to not have been on the forum but we are staying in a homestay and they have dial up so not only is it slow but also i really dont want to tie up there phone.
just to let you know, we have really settled even more so since being at NLSE bbq. bought a house in Rotorua and .......Gill & Rob .......will be phoning next week I promise.
As for my dear friend Karonious, I would love to see you next week, really i would.
Please call me on.......now i know they will delete this but....Please call.

Nici
Fantastic to hear your all settling in well Nici! I'll definately be calling in when we visit Rotorua... don't know when it'll be yet, but we'll definately be calling in... I trust everything is going okay with the OH job? and have you been zorbing yet? or better still with the younguns, have you been down the luge?

Last edited by karonious; Mar 7th 2008 at 10:00 am.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

sunshine n jim is a jewel in the roughsunshine n jim is a jewel in the roughsunshine n jim is a jewel in the roughsunshine n jim is a jewel in the rough

Hello all,
Please call me on.......now i know they will delete this but....please call.

Nici
hi nici so good to hear you are ok, as we havent had an update for a while LOL. hoping that everything is ok? I realise its hard for you n kids to get online but as long as you still know we are wishing you well and thinking of you in the hope that you are enjoying the adventure. I too would love to see you next week, some how i dont think it will happen (LOL)
ENJOY YOURSEVES, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU XXX
send my love to the others too xXx

Last edited by karonious; Mar 7th 2008 at 10:01 am.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:03 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,
Please call me on.......now i know they will delete this but please call.

Nici
There you are!!
I was worried about you
Pleased to hear from you - I have deleted your number from the thread but have it in PM!! Will talk to you tomorrow
Karen