Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Desperately seeking Kato

Desperately seeking Kato

Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:42 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Desperately seeking Kato

Anyone heard from Kato (Nici) recently?
If you are in contact with her, please give her a call and tell her I am looking for her - PM me for my phone numbers if you can pass them on so she can give me a call.
We are planning heading up to Rotorua Monday and Tuesday of next week, so can't miss the opportunity to meet up!! But I haven't seen or heard from her recently.
Would love to hear from anyone else there who fancies meeting up
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperately seeking Kato

Originally Posted by karonious
If you are in contact with her, please give her a call and tell her I am looking for her - PM me for my phone numbers if you can pass them on so she can give me a call.
We are planning heading up to Rotorua Monday and Tuesday of next week, so can't miss the opportunity to meet up!! But I haven't seen or heard from her recently.
I hope you are going zorbing! It is SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:12 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
I hope you are going zorbing! It is SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!
It's on the list of 'things to do'!!
And as you are on-line - I have requests from my Samoan and Kiwi colleagues for you to wear your kilt please on Saturday
Well, I'm cooking haggis for them, so we may as well do the whole scots thing!! (go on - you know you want to!!)
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

NLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really nice

I was getting quite concerned on her whereabouts after I had emailed and text her last week, with no reply. I have now since been in contact and we have arranged to meet up tomorrow (Friday).

I will show her this thread tomorrow.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:28 am
conquering the world!

Thank you!!
even better - phone her tonight!!
Karen
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

NLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really nice

Thank you!!
even better - phone her tonight!!
Karen
You're welcome

You know what I just might! To double check they'll be here before I buy half a beast for the BBQ!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

I also haven't heard from her but glad that she is in contact with you. Please send her my best wishes.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cappuccino
I also haven't heard from her but glad that she is in contact with you. Please send her my best wishes.

I know she has been really busy sorting stuff out. I tried getting in touch with her but to no avail.

I started to worry but she contacted me this week and we have arrange to meet up tomorrow.

I've just text her to let her know she's missed and hopefully she'll reply while at my house tomorrow.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:58 am
conquering the world!

Good! Nice to hear she is in contact with some of us at least
Tell her we miss her posting style and hope things are turning out OK
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Good! Nice to hear she is in contact with some of us at least
Tell her we miss her posting style and hope things are turning out OK
I'm not sure if she has good access to the Internet yet - She's been in touch with me as she has my mobile. We've arranged to meet up tomorrow.... I'll get her on here asap.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

It's on the list of 'things to do'!!
And as you are on-line - I have requests from my Samoan and Kiwi colleagues for you to wear your kilt please on Saturday
Well, I'm cooking haggis for them, so we may as well do the whole scots thing!! (go on - you know you want to!!)
Not this time, not if I'm going to be sober!!! Sorry
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't heard back from her either and we live in Rotorua !!! And she promised me a drink !!!

PM me about your trip up here.
Gill
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:37 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Nici, hope all is well and that you're loving life down here so far.

I have requests from my Samoan and Kiwi colleagues for you to wear your kilt please on Saturday
That would probably outweigh my lone-voice request for him to not wear it, eh?

Not this time, not if I'm going to be sober!!! Sorry
Why the hell would you stay sober at Karen's? But that's a relief about the kilt.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Nici, hope all is well and that you're loving life down here so far.

That would probably outweigh my lone-voice request for him to not wear it, eh?

Why the hell would you stay sober at Karen's? But that's a relief about the kilt.
Because somone has to keep an eye on all you drunken bums...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:26 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Because somone has to keep an eye on all you drunken bums...
Oh, and that would never include you now, would it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.