Reload this Page >

Desperately Seeking DotNet!

Desperately Seeking DotNet!

Old May 17th 2010, 8:30 am
Just Joined

TorchTheRed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Desperately Seeking DotNet!

Hi everyone

I used to frequent <another> site but see it has fallen off the face of the planet!

I have a position begging for a lead developer/systems analyst as my current one has just left for his OE. The bloke that looked like he was going to take the position is returning to the UK and I have projects looming! I need someone who primarily has solid dotnet experience, knows SQL and SQL server and ideally has an understanding of Crystal Reporting.

I thought I'd try here first just in case there is someone currently available. Going through the agencies again will take another month plus a month of notice period if they're currently employed leaving me in the cr@p!

It is a permanent position with Fletcher Aluminium, part of the Fletcher Building Group. The company actually grew during the recession period and is aggressively attacking its market so the future is looking solid.

If you're in Auckland, have your PR and are available now, I'd appreciate your call. The position pays $80-85k.

Email me on [email protected] or ring on 021 221 1519 (24x7... seriously!)

Thanks
Graeme Gallagher

Last edited by BEVS; May 17th 2010 at 10:33 pm. Reason: sorry. filter in place for a reason . cheers
Old May 17th 2010, 7:55 pm

pestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the roughpestman is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Desperately Seeking DotNet!

Not sure about Dot Net but it might be worth looking in Walford as you could find her sister DotCotton and I think she would do it for a sherry and a bible
Old May 17th 2010, 9:59 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperately Seeking DotNet!

Oh dear. I'm a lead developer/systems analyst, but wrong side of the systems divide and not available for four months so fail on both counts

I hope a Unix/Java/J2EE position with Sybase SQL experience comes up in another couple of months that WOULD be cool

Course you might not want to employ someone calling themselves WhingingPom

WP