dentists in christchurch

dentists in christchurch

Old May 14th 2010, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

kiwiwoodpecker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dentists in christchurch

Been in nz 2 months and loving it!!!
Now need to go to dentists as i have a bad tooth
Between us both we have no idea how we go about going to the dentist.
do you need to register at a dentist?
can you go to any dentist?
are all the dentist private so you have to pay for every treatment?
is your dentists fees covered by your medical insurance?if you have any!!
is it expensive to have any treatment done?
Thanks you lovely people for any reply
paul
Old May 14th 2010, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dentists in christchurch

U can go to ant dentist but be aware they aint cheap, the service is exellent tho and i,m normaly scared to death

I had 2 fillings 2 visits with the hygenist and some tooth whitening kit and it was about 1200 bux,

Neil
Old May 14th 2010, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

03 343 3747, Riccarton Dentists, -, 111 Matipo St, Riccarton
Old May 14th 2010, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

Avonhead Dental Clinic. I have been going there for three years. They are on Grahams Road. I find that Brian is very good. I don't find that dentists here are very expensive and charge what I would expect to pay. But I never used a Dentist in teh UK, only Canada.