Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Delivery from Next.

Delivery from Next.

Old Feb 21st 2011, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

mac917 will become famous soon enoughmac917 will become famous soon enough
Smile Delivery from Next.

Please could someone advise me on the best way that I can get 2 pairs of curtains delivered from Next ??
I have seen them online but you can only order curtains if in the UK ?? OR am I wrong ??
Is postage extortionate from UK ??
I know this is trivial but I gotta have them !!
Old Feb 21st 2011, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Divine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really nice
Default Re: Delivery from Next.

I believe Next now do deliver to NZ , you pay American dollars. I think though that it may just be clothes.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I know you can only order clothes not household goods.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 9:58 am
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice

If you have someone in the UK that send them on to you, then you can order them from the UK and pay the (usually) cheaper UK prices. I did this last year when I lived in Sweden. The only tricky bit, is you have to ring them and request they are sent to a different address if you are already an account holder as you can't change the address online. They required I paid the delivery upfront and then delivered them to my mums house.

If you don't have an account, could friends / family in the UK order them and post onto you?

Good luck!
Old Feb 21st 2011, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

yea as above
i changed my next account to my grans before we moved here so i could still order and she just sends over to us
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

mac917 will become famous soon enoughmac917 will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys, cancelled my account when we moved here and have ordered from Next.com and yes you can only order clothes BUT got stung with import tax !!!!
I could send my dad to the store with item number in hand but wont it cost a bomb to send ????
Cathy.