British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Decision made.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/decision-made-665508/)

xxElainexx Apr 25th 2010 4:19 pm

Decision made....

Hello you lovely people...

Felt l needed to come on here and let those of you that know OH and myself so to speak.....we have decided that we wont be making the move to NZ after all...after researching and speaking to various peeps in the emigration business, and of course lots and lots of soul searching...would like all of you that have offered up advice and have shared all your lovely experience's to know that we both thank you from the bottom of hearts, you've been amazing.
For all you new peeps on here...these guys are amazing and so very very friendly...you soon will become one of the family members cos that's the kind of lovely peeps they are.
We wish you all every happiness and success in living your dreams;)....
Our best wishes to one and all

xxElainexx

Dewb09 Apr 25th 2010 6:13 pm

Re: Decision made....

:cry_smile: I am sure it is not a decision you have taken lightly. Good luck to you and what ever you have decided to do that is best for your future.
Please do not be a stranger around these parts :thumbup:

Dewb xx

xxElainexx Apr 25th 2010 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by Dewb09 (Post 8520574)
:cry_smile: I am sure it is not a decision you have taken lightly. Good luck to you and what ever you have decided to do that is best for your future.

Dewb xx

Hi to you,

You're right it's a decision that has been made with some saddness it has to be said as we both felt it would be a fabulous place to live out the rest of our natural life as it were. :cry_smile:

Have to say that having to do all the researching has made us both soooo much wiser..and l personally feel part of the fabulous family that this forum has created...

We both wish you well for the future and thank you l shall definately drop in from time to time to say hi and see how you're all living your dreams..

Kind regards
xxElainexx

AngelaandJim Apr 25th 2010 7:27 pm

Ditto what Dewb say's good luck Elaine xx

xxElainexx Apr 25th 2010 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim (Post 8520673)
Ditto what Dewb say's good luck Elaine xx

Hi to you

Thank you...

Kind Regards

xxElainexx

RobDon Apr 25th 2010 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by Dewb09 (Post 8520574)

Dewb xx

Ditto the above ;)

MnB Apr 25th 2010 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by xxElainexx (Post 8520405)
Hello you lovely people...

Felt l needed to come on here and let those of you that know OH and myself so to speak.....we have decided that we wont be making the move to NZ after all...after researching and speaking to various peeps in the emigration business, and of course lots and lots of soul searching...would like all of you that have offered up advice and have shared all your lovely experience's to know that we both thank you from the bottom of hearts, you've been amazing.
For all you new peeps on here...these guys are amazing and so very very friendly...you soon will become one of the family members cos that's the kind of lovely peeps they are.
We wish you all every happiness and success in living your dreams;)....
Our best wishes to one and all

xxElainexx

Hi Elaine
Such a difficult decision, but good on you for making an informed choice. Good luck & best wishes ......maybe you'll be like us and look forward to lovely holidays in NZ?:thumbsup:
As Dewb says 'don't be a stranger'
B x

xxElainexx Apr 26th 2010 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by MnB (Post 8520974)
Hi Elaine
Such a difficult decision, but good on you for making an informed choice. Good luck & best wishes ......maybe you'll be like us and look forward to lovely holidays in NZ?:thumbsup:
As Dewb says 'don't be a stranger'
B x

Hi B

Thank you, bless...we could take a business out there but feel at this moment in time the economic climate is not right for us. Yes we have both said we shall go visit the beautiful land and enjoy the wonder of it all for a month or so maybe next year, we shall see. For sure we shall be visiting there for a long deserved holiday:)

l hope all goes well for you when you come back home to the UK, am sure it will as you and your family are very focused and positive like so many other lovely peeps on here...

l will pop in to say hi from time to time l look forward to hearing from you also:)

Take care for now

Kind Regards
xxElainexx

Persephone Apr 27th 2010 3:09 am

Sad to see that you've decided not to come over but better to do the research and realise that it is not feasible or not for you now rather than when you've moved lock stock and barrel over here:)
I'm sure you'll have holidays to look forward to and keep in touch:thumbup:
x

xxElainexx Apr 27th 2010 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by Persephone (Post 8523633)
Sad to see that you've decided not to come over but better to do the research and realise that it is not feasible or not for you now rather than when you've moved lock stock and barrel over here:)
I'm sure you'll have holidays to look forward to and keep in touch:thumbup:
x

Hi

Thank you, yes have done lots of research and feel that now is not the time for us..and yes shall definately be coming over to visit for holidays...

Will definately be keeping in touch...

Kind Regards
xxElainexx