Decision Approved

Old Aug 8th 2005, 6:05 pm
Banned

Beef Wellington is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Decision Approved

Since I have heard your news K9 I have not stopped smiling!
Attached Thumbnails Decision Approved-smile.jpg  
Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:46 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Decision Approved

.....postie has just knocked on the door, ..... passports returned with lovely blue permanent residency visa stamp inside... we're going to book the flights later today !!! Auckland here we come.

Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Steve'N'Serena is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by P18PPS
.....postie has just knocked on the door, ..... passports returned with lovely blue permanent residency visa stamp inside... we're going to book the flights later today !!! Auckland here we come.

Fantastic!!! WELL DONE YOU
STEVE
Old Aug 9th 2005, 12:13 pm

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

It is FANTASTIC, only thing is we've got someone who needs a new home.....
Attached Thumbnails Decision Approved-005.jpg  
Old Aug 9th 2005, 12:19 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Oh no, not another one - we have to rehome our dog as well. It's heartbreaking isn't it! He's beautiful, I'm sure you'll be able to find somewhere for him.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 1:24 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Just in case you luck out with the lovely looking Boxer , there is a charity called "Boxer Rescue" who will find a great home!

Good Luck
Old Aug 9th 2005, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Panda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant future

Hi,

That's one cute canine....

Obvious question - can't you take him with you?

PP
x
Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:11 pm

We've looked into cost of getting "Buffy" the boxer out with us, and prices have ranged from 2-4 THOUSAND pounds!!! We could get the family there and back 2 or even 3 times, get the furniture sent over again, it's 5 or even 6 months rent.... what's more is the headache of finding a motel when we get there that is dog friendly, then there's the finding of a rental property that is pets allowed... the list goes on and on (or so my husband tells me), my daughters will be disappointed, but we've managed to bribe them with a new trampoline!!! I think we've got 2 homes for her now with a back up plan of the original breeder who will gladly have her back if we get stuck, so I think we're covered. It's just when you see such a cute photo of our Buffy that you wonder whether you are being fair to her! I know she'll be fine though.

I've just got to re home the goldfish now - they were cheap ones that refuse to die!! If we can't re home them they may find themselves going to the big goldfish bowl via the u-bend!!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 4:59 pm
Banned

Beef Wellington is on a distinguished road

Guess what K9s,
They must have wanted me more than you,
APPROVED also, but in under a week.
See you all there!!!

Beef
Old Aug 17th 2005, 5:02 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beef Wellington
Guess what K9s,
See you all there!!!

Beef
Congratulations! Enjoy your journey.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:16 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Guess what K9s,
See you all there!!!

Beef
Blummin' heck!!! With all these 'got it's' I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever 'get it'...

Congrats Beef...have a drink on me mate...
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:34 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Blummin' heck!!! With all these 'got it's' I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever 'get it'...

Congrats Beef...have a drink on me mate...
Course you will!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:58 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Wow so many approvals all at once & some ever so fast huh?

Congrats to all your lucky successful applicants....dont party too hard looks like theres lots of work to be done now to get you all there on time hope you all have a few drinks to celebrate

Pinkie dont be getting discouraged by all these approvals, yours might just be the next one in line & then it will cause for celebrations for you too!!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 10:05 pm
K9s
Forum Regular

K9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really nice

Guess what K9s,
See you all there!!!

Beef
Beef

I'm well pleased for you....... I also like the passport photo your using as an avatar

K9
Old Aug 18th 2005, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

chay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Decision Approved

hi

congrats to you.

was just wondering if anyone could help us we (chay)had to be assessed by NZQA and we had a reply today saying they have giving him a level 3on the Zealand register of quality assured qualifications.is this enough(i don't think it is )PLEASE HELP!!!!driving me mad don't no weather to cry i feel sick.cant even ring anyone all closed at mo
thanks and congrats to you again
Kerrie
Originally Posted by K9s
Hi All

Were off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of NZ

Well I've just been checking the immigration site to see if my status has changed.... didn't expect it to have and it said Decision APPROVEDcan't believe it, I.T.A submitted on 26th July APPROVED 8th August

NZ here we come

Just the small matter of selling the house

I'm off for some beer..........

K9