British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Decision Approved (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/decision-approved-318720/)

K9s Aug 8th 2005 9:40 am

Decision Approved

Hi All

Were off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of NZ

Well I've just been checking the immigration site to see if my status has changed.... didn't expect it to have and it said Decision APPROVEDcan't believe it, I.T.A submitted on 26th July APPROVED 8th August

NZ here we come

Just the small matter of selling the house

I'm off for some beer.......... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

K9

Pinkie Pie Aug 8th 2005 9:52 am

Re: Decision Approved

Fantastic news K9s...you must be thrilled!!!

Have a drink or three on me...http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../a_toast18.gif

K9s Aug 8th 2005 9:57 am

Thanks Pinkie I still can't believe it

Your be next

K9

pixi-dust Aug 8th 2005 10:01 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! great news! and so quick! :)

P18PPS Aug 8th 2005 10:57 am

Congrats, I bet you are over the moon.

We have also got in had a look on Friday and saw the 'approved' word, couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day. It got even better when I was told I might be made redundant from work. More spendies when we get there. Reserved flights at the weekend and am pushing to get the house sale through asap. I can't wait to get there, spring will be coming and everything looks great.

Hope all gos well and you enjoy your new life in NZ.

Pinkie Pie Aug 8th 2005 11:11 am

Originally Posted by P18PPS
Congrats, I bet you are over the moon.

We have also got in had a look on Friday and saw the 'approved' word, couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day. It got even better when I was told I might be made redundant from work. More spendies when we get there. Reserved flights at the weekend and am pushing to get the house sale through asap. I can't wait to get there, spring will be coming and everything looks great.

Well, congrats to you too then P18PPS...you can have a drink on me too!!!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../a_toast18.gif

planty Aug 8th 2005 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by K9s
Hi All

Well I've just been checking the immigration site to see if my status has changed.... didn't expect it to have and it said Decision APPROVEDcan't believe it, I.T.A submitted on 26th July APPROVED 8th August

NZ here we come

K9

K9s Congratulations and well done from the plant family.

P18PPS Congrats, I bet you are over the moon.

P18PPS congratulations and well done for you too.

At this rate they'll soon be dealing with us Pinkie, now lets see if this has worked......... :)

SteveDK Aug 8th 2005 12:21 pm

Congrats to all :) , we too heard of our successful application in July and hope to be over in October/November! :D

Where are you going? We´re off to the Canterbury region, probably Rangiora or Kaiapoi.

Sue Aug 8th 2005 12:46 pm

Congratulations and celebrations :)

Sue

bookemjano Aug 8th 2005 1:39 pm

Congratulations to you both - great news!

CarolynG Aug 8th 2005 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by K9s
Hi All

NZ here we come

K9

Well done. I've also heard today that our PR visa has been approved. ITA submitted 1 August APPROVED 8th August. Must say NZIS really do seem to have got the processing times right down. Less than 3 weeks from EOI to APPROVED PR Visa!

It is a wounderful feeling.

Good luck with the sale of the house. We are in the lucky position of having sold ours. In fact, the packers from Pickfords are here today packing everything for shipping to Auckland. Flights are booked for October can't wait. As you say

[SIZE=4]NZ here we come![/SIZE]

Carolyn & Paul

Dave and Lyns Aug 8th 2005 2:53 pm

Congratulations to all of you on becoming approved :D Make sure you celebrate well tonight :beer: , just make sure you have got paracetamol for the morning!

Lyns and Dave :)

P18PPS Aug 8th 2005 3:00 pm

Thanks all from the P18PPS family. We are going to AKL looking at North Shore but want to see what the bridge is like to cross myself before committing. I have a job set up in the CBD so will need to get there most days and don't know if I can use the ferry as I might need to get out and about town during the day. Will have to see when we get there.

Cangrats again to everyone who has recently been approved and we hope you all enjoy life in NZ, despite what other threads have been saying we are thinking of the positives but staying aware of problems also.

Those still going through the process we are sure it will all be worth it when you succeed.

MV5555 Aug 8th 2005 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by P18PPS
Thanks all from the P18PPS family. We are going to AKL looking at North Shore but want to see what the bridge is like to cross myself before committing. I have a job set up in the CBD so will need to get there most days and don't know if I can use the ferry as I might need to get out and about town during the day. Will have to see when we get there.

Cangrats again to everyone who has recently been approved and we hope you all enjoy life in NZ, despite what other threads have been saying we are thinking of the positives but staying aware of problems also.

Those still going through the process we are sure it will all be worth it when you succeed.

yo yo yo .....lock on mate..................congrats :beer: :cool:

bookemjano Aug 8th 2005 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by CarolynG
Well done. I've also heard today that our PR visa has been approved. ITA submitted 1 August APPROVED 8th August. Must say NZIS really do seem to have got the processing times right down. Less than 3 weeks from EOI to APPROVED PR Visa!

It is a wounderful feeling.

Good luck with the sale of the house. We are in the lucky position of having sold ours. In fact, the packers from Pickfords are here today packing everything for shipping to Auckland. Flights are booked for October can't wait. As you say

[SIZE=4]NZ here we come![/SIZE]

Carolyn & Paul

Wow - that was fast, well done. Keep us all posted on your move!