Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Decision...............

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Yep. Brace yourselves we are coming to get ya
Bring it on DUDE we are ready for you

Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:20 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

yeh!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 11:29 am

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to you all.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 12:55 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo!!! Many many congrats to you and Charlie!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

well done to you- that was quick work. (it took them 3 months to send our ITA. )
Did you slip something in the envelope to sweeten them up?:-))))Or perhaps you just have that magic something NZIS like :-)

Last edited by helinuk; Mar 9th 2007 at 1:59 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:54 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Meds booked for the 28th March

Charlie (and Georgina) keeps taking the piss telling me Im gonna have to go on a diet and lose some weight. Cheeky sods

Im a 34" waist and 175cm in height and weigh 85kg

Ok so Im slightly over weight. I'll be alright. Wont I?
Old Mar 9th 2007, 4:09 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Meds booked for the 28th March

Charlie (and Georgina) keeps taking the piss telling me Im gonna have to go on a diet and lose some weight. Cheeky sods

Im a 34" waist and 175cm in height and weigh 85kg

Ok so Im slightly over weight. I'll be alright. Wont I?
Thats about half mine so I wouldnt worry mate
Old Mar 9th 2007, 4:20 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Thats about half mine so I wouldnt worry mate
Lovely

So Im only half the man you are then?
Old Mar 9th 2007, 4:31 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Lovely

So Im only half the man you are then?
Brick dunny just about says it, ask StevieB
Old Mar 9th 2007, 5:04 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Decision...............

We submitted our EOI on 29th Jan and where picked from the pool with 140 points on the 31st Jan.
Whakahirahira! Pai! - Ka pai mate, ka pai.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 5:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by leaseuk
Whakahirahira! Pai! - Ka pai mate, ka pai.
No thanks I have eaten

Old Mar 9th 2007, 5:15 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Decision...............

No thanks I have eaten

Maaaaaate, learn the lingo would ya.

Okay, okay, they sound similar: kai is what you have just eaten. Ka pai is good, Whakahirahira is GREAT.

My memory doesn't remember the word for Congratulations, see you there!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 5:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by leaseuk
Maaaaaate, learn the lingo would ya.

Okay, okay, they sound similar: kai is what you have just eaten. Ka pai is good, Whakahirahira is GREAT.

My memory doesn't remember the word for Congratulations, see you there!
e tia hoki Dude
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

Enfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant futureEnfield has a brilliant future

Great news guys

I will get the barby warmed up and put some more beers in the fridge

See ya soon
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Enfield
Great news guys

I will get the barby warmed up and put some more beers in the fridge

See ya soon
Also put the smoker on and tell Rex I want a home kill. 4 ways mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.