Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Decemeber Beach afternoon at Long Bay/Beach

Decemeber Beach afternoon at Long Bay/Beach

Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Decemeber Beach afternoon at Long Bay/Beach

at the moment its a prediction of morning rain for sunday
Old Dec 18th 2009, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

Gills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really nice

bad times
Old Dec 18th 2009, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

not giving up yet - predictions go wrong regularly. Met men get it spot on when you dont want it to be right
Old Dec 19th 2009, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Hi shevie

Lilly is correct, dogs cannot go on the park. What was going to happen was my daughter was going to walk the dogs whilst I found somewhere for us all. The dogs have to be off for 10am and not back on till 6.30.

So, I will be on the beach/park at 9am looking for a good spot. I will have balloons on a stick/pole/tree when settled .

If raining what is happening? How hard is raining?

Helen
Old Dec 19th 2009, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Decemeber Beach afternoon at Long Bay/Beach

well, you will easily know who i am - i'll be the mammy that is telling my 2 year old to stop all the time!!! Man he is a nightmare at the minute! And we will possibly be the only loud Irish people on the beach!!!
Old Dec 19th 2009, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Gills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really nice

Ok, well depending on the weather in the morning we aim to be there around half 9. Assuming everyone is taking picnic stuff?

Anyway hopefully the weather is good and we'll look for the balloons!
Old Dec 19th 2009, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gills
Ok, well depending on the weather in the morning we aim to be there around half 9. Assuming everyone is taking picnic stuff?

Anyway hopefully the weather is good and we'll look for the balloons!
my hubby seems to know where longbay beach is but shouldnt be too hard to find people with balloons? I'll also bring some balloons!
Old Dec 19th 2009, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Been raining I see, we all still going?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

hi gills

i will go stake a place till 10am which is the time the dogs need to be off the beach. If someone wants to take over from then whilst i take them home that would be good.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah thats no problem.

Just trying to find out if everyone is going still with the weather like it is or not?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All,

We are going to leave it a while before deciding what we do, currently pouring down here, so wont be leaving just yet.

I will keep checking here to see if people are going etc and if it brightens up we'll come. We can be there in half hour or so.

Shouldnt be busy there based on current weather so can make it an afternoon thing if it brightens up.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Well, we're down here. We're at the far end near the childrens play area. We'll hang around for a while and see how it goes weather wise, etc.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

drcallycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey - still raining so we are going to give it a miss today. Hubbie full of cold from the plane over so better not make it worse. Hope to meet you all soon though.

Clare & Jim
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We might go down for a couple fo hours after lunch IF it clears up

not looking good

buggar
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

shevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really nice

Hi,
Think myself and Nick will give it a miss today
weathers not great.

But we are still looking forward to meeting you all another time!!

Siobhan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.