deb_steve

Old Apr 18th 2009, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

deb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nice
Unhappy deb_steve

My better half has been offered a job in New Plymouth and has been give a small amount towards removal costs, we have done hours of research and from what we have seen the money offered will not go very far, could anyone suggest a good, honest reliable removal company as at the moment I am so lost.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: deb_steve

This thread is running at the moment http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602718. Hope its useful. Good luck
Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by deb_steve View Post
My better half has been offered a job in New Plymouth and has been give a small amount towards removal costs, we have done hours of research and from what we have seen the money offered will not go very far, could anyone suggest a good, honest reliable removal company as at the moment I am so lost.
Hi we used a company called EVL in the UK they were excellent and we got the insurance down to 1% all in all we paid 3300 for a 20ft container from door to door and it took 9 wks to arrive (which was with The Moving Company) from Wellington,
Nothing Broken, mind you the container was full to the brim nothing could move let alone break ha ha....
When are moving???? What Job has yout OH been offered??
Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

deb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nicedeb_steve is just really nice
Red face Re: deb_steve

Better half just agreed contract and they have told him they will sort the visa and we could be over there in a little as 1 mth. The job is with an engineering inspection company.

I will be looking for a job on arrival of course, I have experience of office admin & customer service do you have any idea of what jobs are out there, Havin said that I would be happy to turn my hand to something completely different given half the chance

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, VERY HELPFUL
Old Apr 19th 2009, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

Better half just agreed contract and they have told him they will sort the visa and we could be over there in a little as 1 mth. The job is with an engineering inspection company.

I will be looking for a job on arrival of course, I have experience of office admin & customer service do you have any idea of what jobs are out there, Havin said that I would be happy to turn my hand to something completely different given half the chance

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, VERY HELPFUL
Hi plenty of jobs around the thing here is you have to put yourself out there and look...

http://job-bank.workandincome.govt.nz/Joblist.aspx
is a good place for jobs and the usual.... seek.com and Trademe.co.nz
Old Apr 19th 2009, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great news , as for jobs there are lots on offer but also nz is a place where not all the jobs get advertised, for my job i typed up a small version of my cv with a letter and handed it round the local businesses , within 30 minutes i had a call and a job, which i love so was very lucky.... just keep ear to the ground once you arrive and even send of cv's to all the admin places in the phone book asking them to keep you in mind, you will be fine and failing that you just meet us for coffee... i know this great wee place in inglewood lol

caz
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Red face Re: deb_steve

Been looking on web again, this time at cars as better half get a car with his job I will be carless (a thought that does not rest easy as always had own wheels).

Not being the brightest button I find the concept of converting currency a total misery. How long does it take to learn how to use money.

Would love coffee, possibly need lots of coffee
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Been looking on web again, this time at cars as better half get a car with his job I will be carless (a thought that does not rest easy as always had own wheels).

Not being the brightest button I find the concept of converting currency a total misery. How long does it take to learn how to use money.

Would love coffee, possibly need lots of coffee
Hi just dont convert just work with what you have.... it'll only depress you as to how much your paying ha ha...

And our doors always open for Coffee drinkers lol