Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A day in the life of a Senior Citizen in Nelson/Tasman area of NZ.

A day in the life of a Senior Citizen in Nelson/Tasman area of NZ.

Old Mar 12th 2009, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A day in the life of a Senior Citizen in Nelson/Tasman area of NZ.

The workers in any society are the ones who produce and therefore are of great value to that society. I appreciate that I see the problems and difficulties which 'workers' are experiencing at the moment.
I also see the problems that Senior Citizens are experiencing in the UK at the mo.
How do the 'workers' of NZ view their Senior Citizens and what kind of lifestyle can an ordinary-[ie. not terribly wealthy] OAP expect in the Abel Tasman area of NZ?