Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Date for move decided

Date for move decided

Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Date for move decided

We have decided that we will leave UK 29th June Our boys want to finish the school year and it gives us a few months to see if the house sells. If not then my inlaws are giving us a loan of £50k which we will pay back once the house is sold. All the work will start after New Year is out the way,so look out for more questions as things are being organised

Merry Christmas and a great New Year to you all

Phyl x
Old Dec 19th 2008, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Date for move decided

Thats great news Phylis Must be a great weight off your mind now you have a date to work too.
We will have to reapply if and when house sells, but very pleased to hear things are finally working out for you all.
Have a great Christmas
Best wishes
Chris
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all

Thats great news! Now you can relax this christmas and start getting ready in the new yr!

Hope everything works out well for you.

x
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:55 pm
I'm going fishing .....

psa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by weejie
We have decided that we will leave UK 29th June Our boys want to finish the school year and it gives us a few months to see if the house sells. If not then my inlaws are giving us a loan of £50k which we will pay back once the house is sold. All the work will start after New Year is out the way,so look out for more questions as things are being organised

Merry Christmas and a great New Year to you all

Phyl x
Just admit you're waiting for the rugby season to be over here....
good luck with the house sale and the sorting! Happy Christmas
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by psa2570
Just admit you're waiting for the rugby season to be over here....
good luck with the house sale and the sorting! Happy Christmas
HAHAHAHA take it you're logged in as your other half J19fmm?
The thought never crossed my mind!

Phyl x
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:05 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent Phyllis, a date to aim towards is always a blessing - now get writing your lists!!

I'll be thinking of you on the 29th June - my birthday so a great day to start your new life!

Loolah
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
HAHAHAHA take it you're logged in as your other half J19fmm?
The thought never crossed my mind!

Phyl x
Oh poop, glad you noticed cos I hadn't!!!
Sentiment still stands though, have a great Christmas and a Brilliant new year
Old Dec 20th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Phyl

Really pleased for you, now you can relax & enjoy Xmas