Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Dancing Kiwi's ????

Dancing Kiwi's ????

Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:17 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dancing Kiwi's ????

OK I'll explain.

The OZ forum (used to be join with us) have a thing were they award a dancing Kangaroo to members who achieve a kilestone (every 1000 post's). I propose a similar thing for our forum.

What I dont know. A dancing Kiwi or Possum?

Any ideas for what and what for?
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:26 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dancing Kiwi's ????

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
OK I'll explain.

The OZ forum (used to be join with us) have a thing were they award a dancing Kangaroo to members who achieve a kilestone (every 1000 post's). I propose a similar thing for our forum.

What I dont know. A dancing Kiwi or Possum?

Any ideas for what and what for?
100 posts - a sheep

500 posts - a jumping dolphin

1000 posts - a waddling penguin

2000 posts - a kiwi

3000 posts - the flying kiwi
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:29 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by southerner
100 posts - a sheep

500 posts - a jumping dolphin

1000 posts - a waddling penguin

2000 posts - a kiwi

3000 posts - the flying kiwi
Hey up mate

Ok do you have any anims?
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:33 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Hey up mate

Ok do you have any anims?
Jumping sheep can be found here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=24289
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:37 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Waddling penguin:
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
Jumping sheep can be found here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=24289
Maz have you all the others that Southener mentioned?

Oh and how do I get them and then get them to do what they do?

Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:41 pm
Maz

Maz have you all the others that Southener mentioned?

Oh and how do I get them and then get them to do what they do?

Non-animated ones are (obviously...) easier for me. But I should be able to put some text on too, like "1,000 posts" if it's small enough. How are you going to award them? Who adds them?

I've had the penguin slapping one for ages... I've known some people (not me, I hasten to add ) that have thought it was real, until I found one where the waddling penguin gets tripped up instead. LOL!!
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
Non-animated ones are (obviously...) easier for me. But I should be able to put some text on too, like "1,000 posts" if it's small enough. How are you going to award them? Who adds them?
Well what used to happen was when someone hit a certain milestone (used to be 1000 posts) they were awarded a dancing kangaroo in their own post. It was just like a free pint in a pub. Someone does it. I dunno you can

Im too thick
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:47 pm
Maz

Well what used to happen was when someone hit a certain milestone (used to be 1000 posts) they were awarded a dancing kangaroo in their own post. It was just like a free pint in a pub. Someone does it. I dunno you can

Im too thick
Oh, so just a one-post thing? Not added to their profile in some admin-y type way or anything. I can find the appropriate ones... or given lots of similar ones, make a pretty little animation.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
Oh, so just a one-post thing? Not added to their profile in some admin-y type way or anything. I can find the appropriate ones... or given lots of similar ones, make a pretty little animation.
Good girl