Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Curtains - oh, how I larfed

Curtains - oh, how I larfed

Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Curtains - oh, how I larfed

Do you know about: http://curtains.thewarehouse.co.nz/ezisizemeasure.aspx

Yes, it is still the bloomin Warehouse, but they have more sizes on line and made to measure. They are pretty decent quality.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:48 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Do you know about: http://curtains.thewarehouse.co.nz/ezisizemeasure.aspx

Yes, it is still the bloomin Warehouse, but they have more sizes on line and made to measure. They are pretty decent quality.
oooooOOoooo that could work!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

What about blinds??
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by irnbru14
What about blinds??
aghghghghhhhhhhhh dont swear at me!!!

we are ditching the blinds. the blinds must dieeeeeeee!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Get Donna to stick her arse through them all!!!! Board them up and paint something pretty and scenic on the inside!!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
aghghghghhhhhhhhh dont swear at me!!!

we are ditching the blinds. the blinds must dieeeeeeee!!
Pull yourself together!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:49 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Get Donna to stick her arse through them all!!!! Board them up and paint something pretty and scenic on the inside!!!

saying that there was another interesting conversation from the girls on Saturday night.

But my lips are sealed.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dreamfish
i was just thinking about this option. A friend of mine has just taken up curtain making, so I could ask her to make some and perhaps throw them into a willing expat's container

....or post them. Which I imagine would cost HEAPS but still cheaper than getting it done here!
If you can wait till October, i'll certainly stick them in my container for you Kate.
Is there an Ikea there yet? As they do material. Not sure what it's like, but they are usually cheap. Also rosebys here do material. www.rosebys.com.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
If you can wait till October, i'll certainly stick them in my container for you Kate.
Is there an Ikea there yet? As they do material. Not sure what it's like, but they are usually cheap. Also rosebys here do material. www.rosebys.com.

Lou
xx
No Ikea, its been refused Resource Consent in Auckland!!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

WHAT? Are they mad? Ikea is without doubt one of the greatest places to shop. Where else can you offload the kids into a safe Play Area, have a hot dog for 50p, and buys loads of cool tat for next to nothing all under one roof???
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ted Logan

saying that there was another interesting conversation from the girls on Saturday night.

But my lips are sealed.
Yes!!! She did say something sunday morning at the park as well!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Ted Logan

But my lips are sealed.
whadidimiss? do tell
pm pm pm pm pm!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:54 am

Lou
xx
thank you for that! may just take you up on that - can you squeeze in a push chair and travel cot too?!! (currently residing in mother in laws garage in norfolk)
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

WHAT? Are they mad? Ikea is without doubt one of the greatest places to shop. Where else can you offload the kids into a safe Play Area, have a hot dog for 50p, and buys loads of cool tat for next to nothing all under one roof???
You saying my wine glasses are tat!!!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Frenchy
You saying my wine glasses are tat!!!!

corr! I keep putting my foot in it on this site today!!!

Well, I'm saying half of my house is tat too he he!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.