crown removals

Old Aug 9th 2007, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

brandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant future
Default crown removals

Just want to check that this:

http://www.crownrelo.com

is the crown, that people are referring to when talking about shipping their gear. I have found a few "crowns" by googling and dont want to end up with some delboy outfit who happen to use the same name!

Cheers.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: crown removals

Originally Posted by brandn
Just want to check that this:

http://www.crownrelo.com

is the crown, that people are referring to when talking about shipping their gear. I have found a few "crowns" by googling and dont want to end up with some delboy outfit who happen to use the same name!

Cheers.
That's them, but they are expensive - They quoted us about £2000 more than others - but they are suppose to be good
Old Aug 9th 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

brandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
That's them, but they are expensive - They quoted us about £2000 more than others - but they are suppose to be good
That was quick! Cheers.
I have a couple of others coming to quote as well but quite a few people have said that crown did a decent job so i thought i would get them in as well. If its £2000 more, i'll take my chances with someone else!

Cheers for the reply,
Old Aug 9th 2007, 12:03 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

We used Crown

They were £3400 for a 20ft container which was the most expensive, but glad we opted for them
Old Aug 9th 2007, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

maggiemou is just really nicemaggiemou is just really nicemaggiemou is just really nicemaggiemou is just really nicemaggiemou is just really nicemaggiemou is just really nicemaggiemou is just really nicemaggiemou is just really nice

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
We used Crown

They were £3400 for a 20ft container which was the most expensive, but glad we opted for them
We asked Crown to quote when we moved back to UK from New Zealand, and they quoted us $18000 for sole use of a 40ft container, whereas Conroys, who we ended up using, charged us $12000 for sole use of a 40ft. When we had initially moved out to NZ we had around 5 quotes and went with Pickfords who weren't the cheapest or the most expensive but seemed to offer the most professional service (had a bad experience with stuff being left in UK and quite a few breakages so we certainly didn't get them to quote for the return trip!!)

Maggie
Old Aug 9th 2007, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

miss_ck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brandn
That was quick! Cheers.
I have a couple of others coming to quote as well but quite a few people have said that crown did a decent job so i thought i would get them in as well. If its £2000 more, i'll take my chances with someone else!

Cheers for the reply,
Hi
We had a few in recently, including Crown relocations and they didn't come out the most expensive for us - Robinsons did - which was a huge surprise! Our quote was for a 20ft sole use container so you might be pleasantly surprised. Good luck.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 9:18 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

We came out in May this year. We'd got quotes for 20' container (all of them professionally pack and remove rubbish at this end) from memory, PSS 3,350 GBP, Anglo-Pacific 3,700 GBP, The Removal Group using F&N Worldwide 3,150 and Crown 4,200 GBP.

We used the Removal Group. They were fab. They do everything the expensive guys do, only cheaper! Container only took 6 weeks not 9, there were no breakages and everything that went in that end, turned up here so nothing lost or 'missing'.