Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Crown Relocations for pets

Crown Relocations for pets

Old Oct 26th 2006, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

Karen2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really nice
Default Crown Relocations for pets

Hi

I have a quote from Crown to relocate us to NZ , it seems slightly higher than others but from what I have read on this forum it is worth paying the extra money . My question is , has anyone used them to relocate the dog/cat as they will do this aswell and it seemed logical to us to use just the 1 company . Obviously our main concern is the dog and we want him to be safe and comfortable on the journey . There is a disclaimer in the paperwork saying they will not be liable for death or illness caused by relocation , does this mean we have to get insurance cover for the dog ? They do not offer this . Is this standard wording in quotations for pets ? They were very professional and seemed to know what they were talking about .

Many thanks Karen
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

leedge has a spectacular aura aboutleedge has a spectacular aura aboutleedge has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Crown Relocations for pets

Originally Posted by Karen2000
Hi

I have a quote from Crown to relocate us to NZ , it seems slightly higher than others but from what I have read on this forum it is worth paying the extra money . My question is , has anyone used them to relocate the dog/cat as they will do this aswell and it seemed logical to us to use just the 1 company . Obviously our main concern is the dog and we want him to be safe and comfortable on the journey . There is a disclaimer in the paperwork saying they will not be liable for death or illness caused by relocation , does this mean we have to get insurance cover for the dog ? They do not offer this . Is this standard wording in quotations for pets ? They were very professional and seemed to know what they were talking about .

Many thanks Karen
Use Golden Arrow....can't recommend them strongly enough...they handled all the vet/MAF stuff and it went like clockwork, they build crates individually for each dog/cat....a real weight off your mind believe me.

Laurence
Old Oct 26th 2006, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Karen2000
Hi

Many thanks Karen
I contacted Crown, as I also wanted to take my cat to NZ, but they said they only shipped animals to Europe.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz1
I contacted Crown, as I also wanted to take my cat to NZ, but they said they only shipped animals to Europe.

we used passportsforpets to ship our cat here, cost about £500, really helpful people, my normal vet did all the vet side of things for me as she was cleared by DEFRA, easy to do