Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Crispy duck & pancakes?

Crispy duck & pancakes?

Old Jan 24th 2010, 7:34 am
Just Joined

Sandra8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crispy duck & pancakes?

Hi, can anybody help please, OH is missing crispy duck and pancakes but I have been unable to find any so far in Tauranga. Does anybody have any suggestions where I might get some?

Thanks, Sandra
Old Jan 24th 2010, 3:37 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crispy duck & pancakes?

Try Fooferfish
Old Jan 24th 2010, 6:50 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute

Oi leave my babies alone, there all mine droul mmmmm

Hey sorry for not knowing where to get Crispy duck from inyour area, but the way the Asians ( chinkies) do thier meals over here are totaly different than UK, i was hanging out for a chicken chow mein with sweet ans sour sauce a few years ago, so mate Kiwi said go to this place, so i ordered about $50 worth of food, got it home and opened it up and there were more bloody vegetables than you could shake a stick at arrrghhh and i am not a vegie man yum, so it all went in the bin, so one thing we have learnt in NZ is that if you dont like something thats on a menu, most if not all resteraunts will change it to suit, so i went into an Asian restrant and asked them if they can do plain noodles with chicken, and they also did sweet and sour chicken balls, yeh i know, not that authentic, but i like them, and they did , mmmm phone around and ask, sometimes they will do the combination you want.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:35 pm
Memetchi

cypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to all

They call it Peking Duck, and it's on the menu (with pancakes!) at http://www.harboursidetauranga.co.nz...ID=10588_.html . Personally I miss crispy chilli beef.