Credit rating

Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default Credit rating

We have been talking about nz to our friends and they have said they would like to give it a try. The only problem is they have a few debts and they are wondering if your credit rating (whatever you call it) affects your application. So far we have only submitted our EOI so i dont what sort of stuff is on the ITA.

Anyone got any advice?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit rating

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
We have been talking about nz to our friends and they have said they would like to give it a try. The only problem is they have a few debts and they are wondering if your credit rating (whatever you call it) affects your application. So far we have only submitted our EOI so i dont what sort of stuff is on the ITA.

Anyone got any advice?
Hi Lee Lee

I don't recall anything on my ITA asking about any debts or credit rating. Only interested in whether you have a criminal record and the like.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Hi Lee Lee

I don't recall anything on my ITA asking about any debts or credit rating. Only interested in whether you have a criminal record and the like.
Thanks they're coming round to discuss it later so i'll have something to tell them now
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Thanks they're coming round to discuss it later so i'll have something to tell them now
There is no credit check by NZIS when applying to come live in NZ. They are only interested in what you can offer, any criminal record and your general health and age. Do advise your chums to settle their debts afore they leave the UK. These things left ignored can cause huge problems later in life...as one of my chums discovered 7-8 years later!!!!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Genesis
There is no credit check by NZIS when applying to come live in NZ. They are only interested in what you can offer, any criminal record and your general health and age. Do advise your chums to settle their debts afore they leave the UK. These things left ignored can cause huge problems later in life...as one of my chums discovered 7-8 years later!!!!
Thanks, I totally agree. They will be glad to hear that it doesn't affect their application though
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
These things left ignored can cause huge problems later in life...as one of my chums discovered 7-8 years later!!!!
Surely there is a 6 year limitation?
Old Jul 16th 2009, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sr71
Surely there is a 6 year limitation?
I am not sure if it was 6 or 7 years...anyways he walked out of a flat when things got bad and was hit with a 56000 GBP bill for interest and costs for 'doing one' on the mortgage agreement. In the end (as they had zero assets) the bank settled for 15000gbp if paid with in a 12 weeks. They paid up and I beleive they still got black balled for the outstanding amount....ergo no more mortges for them..well atleast they still dont have one some 15 years on.