covering letter

Old Dec 3rd 2011, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Wink covering letter

Hi all.

we are about to submit our ITA, and need a covering letter, but cant find one any where! isnt that just typical.....

so any ideas? thanks

Anna
Old Dec 4th 2011, 12:08 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: covering letter

.....errrm, try writing one perhaps

What exactly did you expect to "find?"
Old Dec 4th 2011, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,
Pinched this from another forum and changed/used it when we sent our ITA in.
Obviously tweek it where and when needed.

xxxxxxxx,
xxxxxxxxxx,
xxxxxxxxxx,
xxxxxxxxxx,
Cell - xxxxxxxxx.
Email – xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx (Immigration officer),
Immigration New Zealand,
London Branch,
New Zealand House,
80 Haymarket,
London SW1Y 4TE.

Date – xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE – ITA – (EOI ref – xxxxxxx) APPLICATION FOR RESIDENCE IN NEW ZEALAND UNDER THE SKILLED MIGRANT CATEGORY

I am xxxxxx aged xx, resident of xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxx. It is my desire to pursue an application for permanent residence in New Zealand, under the Skilled Migrant Category particularly as an xxxxxx professional. I am certain that my qualifications as a professional would make me a valuable and worthy candidate for migration in New Zealand.

I have enclosed the required documents in support of the information I had provided on EOI No. xxxxxx and in accordance to the application for residence as outlined in the Application for Residence Guide for the Skilled Migrant Category. These documents are original. Copies of the same have also been provided for your reference apart from copies of Passports.

Included also are additional documents showing proof of:

- xxxxxxx (this is if you are waiting for any documentation to come through).

Should you have other inquiries with my application or there are other documents you require, please feel free to get in touch with me and I shall be more than willing to answer them personally. I sincerely hope that you will give a favourable consideration on my application.

I have made a list of documents enclosed as per below and if you would kindly acknowledge their receipt on a copy of this covering letter as attached.

Documents enclosed –

1. Application form,
2. Birth Certificate,
3. Passports (3) (2 expired and 1 current),
4. Evidence of work experience,
5. Evidence of Qualifications,
6. Medical Certificates plus x-ray and
7. Police Certificates.

Respectfully Yours,

xxxxxxxx
Enlcs.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: covering letter

Perfect!!!

thank you very much, we were just stuck as to what to write. we knew we had to put our details in! but wasnt sure what else to say.

So cheers for the help!
we submit on friday..... cant beleive how quickly 4 mmonths goes!

Anna
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crumpy10
Perfect!!!

thank you very much, we were just stuck as to what to write. we knew we had to put our details in! but wasnt sure what else to say.

So cheers for the help!
we submit on friday..... cant beleive how quickly 4 mmonths goes!

Anna
You`re welcome & Good Luck with all your plans.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Wink Re: covering letter

Thank you Rob don,

I assume it gets a wee bit more scary now? its out of our hands, and we cant do anything.....

Maybe see you on the other side.....!!!!!!!

Anna
Old Dec 6th 2011, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its just a waiting game now unfortunately
Although I do feel I must warn you about a new condition you are going to suffer from.
Its called Immigration Finger!!
There is an old thread on here somewhere (had a quick look but cant find it sorry) which describes very well the signs and symptoms.