Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

cost to ship our dog to NZ....OMG!

cost to ship our dog to NZ....OMG!

Old Jul 22nd 2013, 10:18 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: cost to ship our dog to NZ....OMG!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hold down the ALT key while using the keypad on the side to type 156

£ is the result
Legend

*bows*
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 11:06 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

£ is the result
ahh but that way you have to remember the number, character map opens up lots of characters
Old Jul 24th 2013, 3:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I love you Best top tip I've had in years.

£ ££££

I really like it.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 9:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
ahh but that way you have to remember the number, character map opens up lots of characters
Must admit I get all my astrololological ones that way

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Legend

*bows*
Originally Posted by BEVS
I love you Best top tip I've had in years.

£ ££££

I really like it.
I aim to please
Old Jul 24th 2013, 3:42 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent 'alt156', not having a £ sign is so annoying. I had taken to using copy and paste if there was a handy £ I could copy from
Think there may be some crumbs or something similar in my alt key, it's a bit crunchy Shhh don't tell Mr S

Just found the character map, thanks MrsF!
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Excellent 'alt156', not having a £ sign is so annoying. I had taken to using copy and paste if there was a handy £ I could copy from
Think there may be some crumbs or something similar in my alt key, it's a bit crunchy Shhh don't tell Mr S

Just found the character map, thanks MrsF!
Someone on BE told me about it years ago, no idea who! Like so much of the info on here it just gets passed on, Expat to Expat
Old Jun 20th 2014, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

delano is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I've only just joined and seen your thread from last year. I'm thinking of moving to NZ and I also have a Weimaraner. I'm terrified of shoving her on a plane for 28 hours, how did your Weim cope? Love to hear. Thx
Old Jun 20th 2014, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

delano is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I've only just joined and saw your thread re your Weimaraner last year. I'm thinking of moving to NZ, but already getting totally stressed about putting her in a plane for 28 hours. How did your Weim cope? Would love to hear.
Old Jun 20th 2014, 9:11 pm
wish I wasn't here!

Sparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond repute

We used Golden Arrow - used them twice now and were excellent and the best price, so worth getting a quote.

I am now looking at moving back to Europe and have been quoted $2600 (NZD), which I think is pretty good. Polly is a toy poodle and is 10 years old. Using Dogtainers this end.
Old Jun 21st 2014, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

thanks mrsfychan, just done the pound sign as I never had it before £
Old Jun 24th 2014, 8:44 am
Just Joined

upandrunning is an unknown quantity at this point

Try Pet Relocation - Animal Airlines
we paid 1000quid ish for 2 cats. They were really good. London-Auckland
Old Oct 16th 2014, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

MattMW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, Just joined the Forum and heading out to Auckland in January, could anyone fill me in on what's included with the fees? I'm taking my dogs and cats out, and thinking of using Animal Airlines, because they are cheap, but do they check the paper work, fill in the export permit, etc? Basically are there any pitfalls to avoid?
Cheers!
Old Oct 16th 2014, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MattMW
Hello, Just joined the Forum and heading out to Auckland in January, could anyone fill me in on what's included with the fees? I'm taking my dogs and cats out, and thinking of using Animal Airlines, because they are cheap, but do they check the paper work, fill in the export permit, etc? Basically are there any pitfalls to avoid?
Cheers!
hi we used airpets in 07, now back in uk

e-mail [email protected]

tel 01753685571

they were very good , you have to put them in quarantine in new Zealand now
not sure, how long for but airpets will tell what you have to do and price hope this helps
Old Oct 17th 2014, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Polly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to beholdPolly 3 is a splendid one to behold

We have just had a quote from OZ to NZ, horse $4,000 by sea, $8,000 by air and the dog $1,800 by air. We will be bringing them, but really, its a 3 hour hop across the ditch!
Old Oct 17th 2014, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Polly 3
We have just had a quote from OZ to NZ, horse $4,000 by sea, $8,000 by air and the dog $1,800 by air. We will be bringing them, but really, its a 3 hour hop across the ditch!
Try jet pets for the dog. Buy your own crate. We did it earlier this year from melbourne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.