Reload this Page >

Corrections officer NZ

Corrections officer NZ

Old Mar 16th 2021, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Lotty35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Corrections officer NZ

Hello peeps
I am a prison officer in the UK. I am keen to continue my career in the field of work. Does anyone know what application process is.
x
Old Mar 17th 2021, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Corrections officer NZ

Originally Posted by Lotty35 View Post
Hello peeps
I am a prison officer in the UK. I am keen to continue my career in the field of work. Does anyone know what application process is.
x
I work as a CO in NZ but joined when I'd already been here for a few of years so can't help with the process from the UK
They are recruiting at the moment but without bringing funds with you, or a second income,the salary may not be sufficient to support a move to the Auckland or possibly Waikato Prisons.

There may be more info on here
https://mahi.corrections.govt.nz/job...in_jobDate=All