Coronavirus

Old Sep 18th 2021, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by BEVS
These are not bogan type of folks. These will be teachers and other professionals.
stupidity doesn't discriminate
Old Sep 18th 2021, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

jarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, we have loads off these knobbers in England aswell just now.

Fine you dont want to get vaxxed don't bother buying gym memberships, holidays or any major events as you won't be getting in. simple. that's what I think. if you dont want to get vaxxed I don't want to be around you and risk other people's health.
Same if you are refusing to get vaxxed you should not be priority in hospitals. it's not fair.

What seems to be a major problem at the minute is vax in kids under 16 year olds.
As it's up to the kids by law if they want the vaccine not the parents.

Last edited by jarv5116; Sep 18th 2021 at 8:04 am.
Old Sep 18th 2021, 9:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Justcol
stupidity doesn't discriminate
True enough Col.
Old Sep 19th 2021, 10:21 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Cases reported outside of the Auckland containment, in the Waikato.
Old Sep 19th 2021, 9:06 pm
`

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Cases reported outside of the Auckland containment, in the Waikato.
Yup.
Old Sep 19th 2021, 10:43 pm
`

G'won. What's the guess on the levels. We've got creep.
Old Sep 19th 2021, 11:17 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

G'won. What's the guess on the levels. We've got creep.
Auckland has no change (again.) Waikato moves to 4 as well obviously.

Wellington flees to the South Island and stops all human movement from the North Island.
Old Sep 19th 2021, 11:32 pm
`

Originally Posted by Charismatic
South Island and stops all human movement from the North Island.
MrBEVS has suggested this.

I wondered at level 3 for the NI . I was hoping for a level 1 for the SI before the Waikato cases appeared.

Old Sep 20th 2021, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute

I would be amazed if Level 1 was considered when Auckland is level 3 etc. I don't think that has happened at all during the level changes. When Auckland was in level 3 last time, I remember the rest went up to level 2 and only went down a level when Auckland did.

Old Sep 20th 2021, 12:17 am
Truth is the safest lie.

MrBEVS has suggested this.

I wondered at level 3 for the NI . I was hoping for a level 1 for the SI before the Waikato cases appeared.
Got a lot more Islands to go yet. Stewart, Auckland, Campbell, Macquarie...Antarctica etc.
Old Sep 20th 2021, 1:45 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Originally Posted by Tom H
I would be amazed if Level 1 was considered when Auckland is level 3 etc. I don't think that has happened at all during the level changes. When Auckland was in level 3 last time, I remember the rest went up to level 2 and only went down a level when Auckland did.
Will Auckland be allowed level 3? From what I see cases have persisted at around 25 per day. The lack of progress in either direction does not indicate to me that freedoms will be returned any time soon. To move down levels now would be to admit defeat.
Old Sep 20th 2021, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Jacinda has already said no way to Level 1 whilst Auckland (and now maybe others) are at Level 3 and 4.

22 cases today - the numbers are not going down.

I'm thinking they've been talking up going to level 3 and going to great lengths to explain the slow tail of Delta and cases being mostly confined to close family contacts but sadly the Waikato one has potential to put a big spanner in the works there, as we're talking a family of nine who probably haven't been following the rules. Thankfully the movements of the fella should be easy to trace as he was on parole with electronic monitoring but maybe not so for the other family members; two of which were symptomatic and at school last week - the location of interest is borderline Auckland anyway. I think at best we can hope for Level 3 Auckland and 14 days quarantine for anyone related to the school in Waikato.
Old Sep 20th 2021, 2:33 am
Truth is the safest lie.

I think the good people of Waikato are about to pay the price for what amounts to government negligence. All resignations submitted by COB please.

As for level 3, well, to move levels after a day like this would be to admit defeat on elimination.

Edit to add:
Although they've changed the name of Level 4 from "Eliminate" to "Lockdown" now on the Gubbermint Covid page.

Last edited by Charismatic; Sep 20th 2021 at 2:41 am.
Old Sep 20th 2021, 3:57 am
`

We will all know the outcome in a few minutes time. I do rather think the Waikato thing has put a large spanner in the works for everyone.

Tough call either way.

Old Sep 20th 2021, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well Level 3 will at least stamp out the illicit KFC dealers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.