Coronavirus

Old Apr 5th 2021, 1:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
How did you feel in the days after BEVS? Any side effects?
I did feel a bit off colour the next day . Like you might be coming down with something but you it then clears. Sore arm for a couple of days.
Old Apr 5th 2021, 1:08 am
`

Originally Posted by Justcol
That'll be the extra weight of the microchip and GPS tracker you've now got in there 🙄 😂
and the glow in the dark effec

GPS tracker is in for a big snooze. That'll be here and here and here and maybe Reefton
Old Apr 6th 2021, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's finally happening, the Trans tasman bubble. Although I'm not coming back till sept/oct as I have some study to finish first, it's nice to know i eventually can..😊
Old Apr 6th 2021, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mishclark
Well it's finally happening, the Trans tasman bubble. Although I'm not coming back till sept/oct as I have some study to finish first, it's nice to know i eventually can..😊
It's great that you now are free to come and go if you please without going into MIQ. I'm in no hurry to be going anywhere any time soon, at least until ourselves and good proportion of people have been vaxxed.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
It's great that you now are free to come and go if you please without going into MIQ. I'm in no hurry to be going anywhere any time soon, at least until ourselves and good proportion of people have been vaxxed.
I think that's why I'll wait it out a bit, I've already bee n here ocera year, what's a bit more. I'm still a bit wary and want to also see how things pan out, getting my vaxx soon,, 😁
Old Apr 6th 2021, 8:35 pm
`

ItI'm in no hurry to be going anywhere any time soon, at least until ourselves and good proportion of people have been vaxxed.
Originally Posted by Mishclark
I think that's why I'll wait it out a bit, I've already bee n here ocera year, what's a bit more. I'm still a bit wary and want to also see how things pan out, getting my vaxx soon,, 😁
I did think of you when I heard the news Mishclark.

For myself I feel this is too soon . Hasty for some reason. Better to have sat out the year when many many more are vaxed and maybe , just maybe, the maelstrom in other countries has settled a bit.

If it is a bowing to pressure over Queenstown and people that want to see family , then I am disappointed.

Old Apr 6th 2021, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
I did think of you when I heard the news Mishclark.

For myself I feel this is too soon . Hasty for some reason. Better to have sat out the year when many many more are vaxed and maybe , just maybe, the maelstrom in other countries has settled a bit.

If it is a bowing to pressure over Queenstown and people that want to see family , then I am disappointed.
I do agree with you Bevs, I'm excited for people who can see their families, but i am still going to wait it out till later on the year for the reasons you've mentioned, plus I want to finish my extra study as well. I've been working all this time so been able to gain experience in my new field plus save money. I'm always one to make the best of my circumstances!

I'm off to get my government microchip in 2 weeks 😁
Old Apr 6th 2021, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh look at my spelling yesterday, the shame 🤣🤣

It was a long day...
Old Apr 7th 2021, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Call me Henny Penny if you will but it seems inevitable that this will go horribly wrong. The reason was said to be around a potential $1billion boost to the tourist economy from Aussie visitors coming here but I'm not convinced and the risks of further outbreaks and lockdowns surely outweigh the $1 billion of revenue.

News today is chock full of stories raving about the record numbers of people that have booked flights out of NZ today; where's the news of hordes of Aussies booking their holibobs in NZ?
Old Apr 8th 2021, 12:09 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

News today is chock full of stories raving about the record numbers of people that have booked flights out of NZ today; where's the news of hordes of Aussies booking their holibobs in NZ?
They cycle of people leaving New Zealand for better careers and salaries in Australia or elsewhere is unlikely to stop. In the past we've had net immigration inflow to more than make up the difference.

Regarding vaccinations the US, UK and a few smaller countries (e.g. Israel, Chile, Malta etc.) are really making very good progress. By way of useful comparison the 7-day rolling average of Covid-19 deaths in the UK is about a half that of smoking now and still falling rapidly.

We have to hand it to those scientists here, they really pulled a blinder. The world was really 'up shit creek without a paddle' in October but those wonderful buggers delivered when we needed them. People where clapping health services but it's science that we should be toasting . They've likely saved hundreds of millions of people.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Charismatic
TThe world was really 'up shit creek without a paddle' in October but those wonderful buggers delivered when we needed them. People where clapping health services but it's science that we should be toasting . They've likely saved hundreds of millions of people.
The people involved in the delivery and execution of the vax program in UK deserve a bloody big clap - they are doing a fantastic job. We're still limping along with less than 100,000 people having received a shot. I only know of one person who has actually received it in NZ and that's our BEVS.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 11:53 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I've not heard anything further about the vaccines. We did order the BioNTech/Pfizer but the EU has been pinching Australias vaccines (appointing itself judge, jury and executioner in effect) so there is no guarantee anything will actually turn up from them.

​​Hopefully at that point the EU will have its program together.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 2:44 am
`

I'm the only person I know to have had the first jab also. I cannot say there were queues out the door and that it was busy busy because it was not. There seemed to be a slow trickle with maybe 4 to 5 people waiting out their 15 mins at any one time. All rather laid back. It was alphabetical though .
Txt Thursday 31st March 2pm
You are eligible for a free covid vac. A limited supply has arrived and must be used by Friday. Phone number for appt
So I phoned & appt was Fri afternoon. Lucky that I picked up the txt quite quickly.

A pal of mine in her mid 50's is due her first jab towards the end of April. She works at a cottage hospital/care centre as an asst cook.

It is a bit concerning. A sloth moves faster than this rollout.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It is a bit concerning. A sloth moves faster than this rollout.
Official Vaccine Stats

Dr Ashley got a bit of a grilling at the press conference yesterday about the slowness of the rollout - he says they will be ramping up to delivering 35,000 doses per week; at that rate they will deliver 1.8m doses within the next 12 months - that's less than 20% of the team of 5 million. Given the drive to prioritise Maori, Pacific and South Auckland I think it will be a long time before general population start getting called.

Old Apr 9th 2021, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm having my jab on 21st april 😊

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.