Coronavirus

Old Feb 11th 2020, 9:57 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by Robbie2010

Doesn't look like its slowing down to me!
You need to look at the rate of new infections to judge progress (second derivative of the chart above.)

Old Feb 13th 2020, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond repute

"The number of coronavirus deaths and cases reported in the Chinese province at the centre of the outbreak spiked dramatically on Thursday, dashing hopes that the virus’s spread was stabilising."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9332871.html
Old Feb 13th 2020, 8:37 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbie2010
"The number of coronavirus deaths and cases reported in the Chinese province at the centre of the outbreak spiked dramatically on Thursday, dashing hopes that the virus’s spread was stabilising."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9332871.html
It's because they changed what they are measuring rather than any material change in the situation.
Old Feb 13th 2020, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Have they changed the way they record deaths too?

Old Feb 28th 2020, 5:52 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Corona virus has landed

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...LVBPtp72gNvXZM

"The Ministry of Health said anyone who was on the final leg of the person's flight - Emirates EK450, which arrived in Auckland on 26 February - and is concerned should contact the Covid-19 Healthline number on 0800 358 5453"
Old Feb 28th 2020, 6:03 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Well, it appears we have our first case imported through Iran.

Cheap airline tickets though, every cloud and such...positive thoughts.
Old Feb 28th 2020, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Well that escalated pretty quickly; my local Pak n Sneeze was chocka-block full of people wearing masks piling up trolley loads with sacks of rice, Dettol, bottled water, coca cola, tissues, toilet paper and tinned food.

FFS it was to totally mental and pretty damned scary!! God help anyone who is really is in need of some toilet paper tomorrow; i expect the shelves will be bare. It's like the apocalypse has arrived, so best y'all grab some weapons, batten down the hatches and protect your resources at all cost for I fear we are just days away from seeing some marauding looters.
Old Feb 28th 2020, 9:53 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
coca cola
A dose of phosphoric acid and high fructose corn syrup a day keeps the China flu away.

​​​​​They'd be better off buying a boat or a holiday somewhere remote.
Old Feb 28th 2020, 9:59 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
God help anyone who is really is in need of some toilet paper tomorrow; i expect the shelves will be bare..
Next there'll be a shortage of laundry detergent, all those unwiped bums will see a huge increase in undies with skid marks*

* It's not my fault I'm crude, I'm Australian
Old Feb 28th 2020, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Next there'll be a shortage of laundry detergent, all those unwiped bums will see a huge increase in undies with skid marks*

* It's not my fault I'm crude, I'm Australian
😂😂
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I have a holiday to Italy booked for May and it looks like I'm going to have to self isolate on my return

I'm just seeing it as an extra two weeks paid leave
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Justcol
I have a holiday to Italy booked for May and it looks like I'm going to have to self isolate on my return

I'm just seeing it as an extra two weeks paid leave
Will you get paid for definate?
If that was for MrBEVS it would have to be unpaid or taken from the 4 week annual allocation.
Old Mar 4th 2020, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Will you get paid for definate?
If that was for MrBEVS it would have to be unpaid or taken from the 4 week annual allocation.
I raised it with the union vice President, and was later informed the Govt cover it
if not, I'll simply go back in and potentially infect the lot of em
Old Mar 4th 2020, 5:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Justcol
I raised it with the union vice President, and was later informed the Govt cover it
if not, I'll simply go back in and potentially infect the lot of em
Go to it MrJustCol.
Old Mar 4th 2020, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

hallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond reputehallie_day has a reputation beyond repute

The new case is related to a family with kids at Westlake Boys and Girls which is our zone. Lucky I stocked up on loo rolls.

Maybe I'll die of coronavirus and be put out of my homesick misery!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.