container

Old Sep 16th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default container

Well hello all, one of the big days has dawned. We have had Pickfords here for a couple of days and today the container is parked outside our house and now being loaded up. It is a very strange feeling. I am feeling a bit of a moment coming on as it now seems so real Watching our life being put into boxes is very strange and even though its what we have been waiting for and working towards it is very emotional. We had our leaving party Saturday night and it was a wonderful night and loads of our friends and family turned up and then you start thinking: Why are we leaving this great bunch of people? I only cried about 4 times so thats pretty good really. We have a week left in our house (with no things in it!!) then a couple of weeks at my mother-in-laws before we fly. Very excited and very nervous. Bevissa
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:47 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: container

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Well hello all, one of the big days has dawned. We have had Pickfords here for a couple of days and today the container is parked outside our house and now being loaded up. It is a very strange feeling. I am feeling a bit of a moment coming on as it now seems so real Watching our life being put into boxes is very strange and even though its what we have been waiting for and working towards it is very emotional. We had our leaving party Saturday night and it was a wonderful night and loads of our friends and family turned up and then you start thinking: Why are we leaving this great bunch of people? I only cried about 4 times so thats pretty good really. We have a week left in our house (with no things in it!!) then a couple of weeks at my mother-in-laws before we fly. Very excited and very nervous. Bevissa
Omg Bevissa, that is so real eh?? At least you wont have to do any housework lol. Wow, not long now then, when you flying out?

tina. x
Old Sep 16th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Awww darling, feel for ya.

Now stop whineing and make the lads a cup of tea. You leaving all those nice folk coz you gonna be with even nicer ones in the land of the big white cloud.

We gonna have such a fab time xx
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,I remember having a wee cry when I saw all my stuff being loaded into the container so nothing wrong with that! It does make it all seem so more real though,doesn't it? Good luck with the next few weeks.

Phyl x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Omg Bevissa, that is so real eh?? At least you wont have to do any housework lol. Wow, not long now then, when you flying out?

tina. x
Flying 7th October eek less than 3 weeks to go!!! Hope you hear some good news soon. I'm sure you will Bevissa
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Awww darling, feel for ya.

Now stop whineing and make the lads a cup of tea. You leaving all those nice folk coz you gonna be with even nicer ones in the land of the big white cloud.

We gonna have such a fab time xx
Hi Maria, I made enough tea and bloody bacon sandwiches to fill the container on their own Great buch of lads and they only had to unpack a couple of things for us Yes, we will have such fun. I keep looking at the weather here and thinking I don't care its warmer where we are going Beverley xx
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maria, I made enough tea and bloody bacon sandwiches to fill the container on their own Great buch of lads and they only had to unpack a couple of things for us Yes, we will have such fun. I keep looking at the weather here and thinking I don't care its warmer where we are going Beverley xx
Oh God Bev, you making me all excited now. Good luck with everything....Not long now. Have you arranged a rental car. Where are you staying at first. Hav you got folks meeting you.

I'm gonna buy fleecy electric underblankets for our beds for NZ winter. They expensive over there apparently

Whilst we are packing up and have a bit of room, if anyone needs something bringing over and can commute to Bay of Plenty, let me know. Not big expensive stuff though. I nice...... not stupid
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:51 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by weejie
Hi there,I remember having a wee cry when I saw all my stuff being loaded into the container so nothing wrong with that! It does make it all seem so more real though,doesn't it? Good luck with the next few weeks.

Phyl x
Didn't have a cry as my removal blokes seemed to be tough biker sorts but they were real nice and very muscular and caring and real muscular and caring and i made them tea and sandwiches and they were real muscular and caring.........

but it does make it very real when they and your stuff is gone, gone, gone and you are left with nothing but the carpet .
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Didn't have a cry as my removal blokes seemed to be tough biker sorts but they were real nice and very muscular and caring and real muscular and caring and i made them tea and sandwiches and they were real muscular and caring.........

but it does make it very real when they and your stuff is gone, gone, gone and you are left with nothing but the carpet .
Repetition Bevs repetition Ours were not particularly muscular but seemed caring especially when they smelt bacon and heard kettle Very strange being in the house now. Still not much to clean!! Have tenants coming in next week so must clean those windows and weed the garden Bevissa
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Oh God Bev, you making me all excited now. Good luck with everything....Not long now. Have you arranged a rental car. Where are you staying at first. Hav you got folks meeting you.

I'm gonna buy fleecy electric underblankets for our beds for NZ winter. They expensive over there apparently

Whilst we are packing up and have a bit of room, if anyone needs something bringing over and can commute to Bay of Plenty, let me know. Not big expensive stuff though. I nice...... not stupid
Hi Maria, we have a lift sorted from airport with some friends and will hire a car later. Just e-mailing holiday lets now for some prices for a couple of weeks and agents for longer term rentals. Not much about in our price range but we have some time yet (yeah, like 3 weeks) We had no room left in container, took loads of stuff though. They have told us the stuff will be there 7th October which is a tad fast Praying they have the wrong month as it will be there before us!!! Can't be any way it will get there that quick. Poor daughter has nothing except her DS left to play with so she is very glad she is back in school. and, how does a child with nothing in her bedroom make such a bloody mess!!! How the heck does that work??? Still, all good fun.........enjoy and keep me informed of your progress Bevissa xxx
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bevissa,
you must be soo excited, anxious etc!! and kids always make a mess (even with nothing to make it with lolol)
Now you havent got long... so try and relax and go with the flow....
And the very best of luck... is it Northshore ur going to? - We are hoping to be in Auckland (maybe that area) soon...???
Keep in touch Bevissa
Love
Berni
xx
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 127luton
Hi Bevissa,
you must be soo excited, anxious etc!! and kids always make a mess (even with nothing to make it with lolol)
Now you havent got long... so try and relax and go with the flow....
And the very best of luck... is it Northshore ur going to? - We are hoping to be in Auckland (maybe that area) soon...???
Keep in touch Bevissa
Love
Berni
xx
Hi Berni, yes we are going to North Shore. Getting very excited and a tad concerned that all the goodbyes are creeping up on us Still, no pain, no gain. When are you hoping to be over there? Bevissa