Reload this Page >

construction work Christchurch

construction work Christchurch

Old Apr 12th 2013, 2:34 am
Just Joined

lukew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: construction work Christchurch

Hi

The company I work for here in Christchurch needs people.

I am a quantity surveyor from the uk and have been working here since August last year.

They are looking for builders, carpenters and bricklayers.

Let me know your details and I will pass them on to our HR lady and ask her to get in contact with you.

We are heavily involved in the quake repairs both residential and commercial and the company is family orientated so would recommend them.

Anyway, let me know

Luke
Old Apr 12th 2013, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

thintom is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers chippy you have pointed me in a great direction there. It would be really great to find somewhere that can set me up with accommodation n job etc all.in one.
Old Apr 12th 2013, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

<<<snip>>>is my email address Luke.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Apr 13th 2013 at 11:31 am.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 3:57 am
Just Joined

ellenl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there, yes there are loads of jobs available here and loads of English people doing the same thing you're thinking.
You will meet people when you get here.
The only thing to look in to is accommodation, there's not too much in the way of rentals. Check out Trademe.co.nz for rentals & it will give you a good idea!
Good luck.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 11:32 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thintom
<<<snip>>>is my email address Luke.
not a good idea to publish your email address on a forum. The web bots will be spamming you all over.
Old Apr 15th 2013, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

stevendyche2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thintom
I'm from coventry. Yeah be good place looks tip top. There's a good advert on reed.co.UK like I said. I got bit saved already n tbh I think if working the rent n that shud b ok.
hi thin tom,im also from cov,i was looking at relocating to cc, went over last month for a few interviews, wages vary from 27 an hour, that was with a top builder,but tradestaff offered me as low as $21 an hour (taking the piss )im 44 with wife and son, cant afford to go on them wages, well gutted, should be a lot easier on your own,a place to stay is one of the hardest things to find, there are a lot of irish lads going over and bunking down with each other, might be the way to go but i couldnt doss down with a load of people i dont know
Old Apr 15th 2013, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

Oh right. Yeah I'm.going to.bide my time I'm not thinking of going.till Sept.