Conquer Cancer

Old Aug 9th 2013, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

gazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Conquer Cancer

Our three year old daughter (Jasmine) was diagnosed with an inoperable Brain Tumour 14 months ago. We watched as she endured various cancer treatments, operations and hospital visits. We were helpless to do anything about it and we were obviously devastated by the diagnosis.

We sadly lost our little baby a month ago, we miss her terribly and every day is a struggle just to get out of bed.

However, Jasmine taught us to make the most of every day and enjoy every moment. I believe Jasmine brought us to this beautiful country and I have made a promise to Jasmine to try and make a difference. I have committed the rest of my life to help raise funds to assist in the search for a cure for this terrible disease and to help children and their families suffering the same trauma we have been through.

My first venture in fund raising comes in the form of a bike ride in November for Conquer Cancer. It amounts to 200 km in two days in the rolling countryside around Auckland - not an easy task for a 40 something who hasn't even sat on a bike for over 30 years! It will be a tough challenge but I am determined to get across the line in the allotted time.

Please click on the below link to find out a little more about Conquer Cancer and/or make a donation.

If you can afford a little to help then just click on Donate, enter my name Gary Smith (Team Jasmine Faith), click on my name to go to to my web page and click "Donate Online Now" and follow the simple instructions.

http://ak13.conquercancer.org.nz/sit...=ak13_homepage

Thank you in advance.

Gary

Last edited by gazmfc; Aug 9th 2013 at 9:04 am.
Old Aug 9th 2013, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Conquer Cancer

Sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful daughter Jasmine. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Good on ya for the bike ride challenge and your fundraising.

All the best.
Old Aug 9th 2013, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

gazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful daughter Jasmine. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Good on ya for the bike ride challenge and your fundraising.

All the best.
Thank you so much cappuccino.

And thank you and best wishes to all those people who have donated, I hope to do you all justice in November!
Old Aug 10th 2013, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for moving my post up the page Admin.
Old Aug 10th 2013, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

britsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry for your loss, nothing hurts worse, I know. Thank you for the link, we'll be supporting you. Best of wishes.
Old Aug 10th 2013, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britsinnz
I'm so sorry for your loss, nothing hurts worse, I know. Thank you for the link, we'll be supporting you. Best of wishes.
Thank you so much for the message and donation.

Hope you're okay!
Old Aug 13th 2013, 9:57 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to say that I am so terribly sorry to read about your loss and to wish you luck on the cycle ride.

Rosemary
Old Aug 13th 2013, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Just want to say that I am so terribly sorry to read about your loss and to wish you luck on the cycle ride.

Rosemary
Thank you Rosemary.
Old Aug 14th 2013, 7:04 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry for your loss, good luck with your cycle ride

Bev
Old Aug 14th 2013, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by love30stm
So sorry for your loss, good luck with your cycle ride

Bev
Thank you Bev.
Old Aug 14th 2013, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Why I'm raising money for Conquer Cancer!
Attached Thumbnails Conquer Cancer-jasmine.jpg  
Old Aug 14th 2013, 1:25 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Such a little beauty.

Rosemary
Old Aug 14th 2013, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

So very sorry for your loss Gary, Jasmine was a beautiful little girl. I wish you every success with your bike ride & your fund-raising.

Much love to you & your family xxx
Old Aug 17th 2013, 3:55 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazmfc
Why I'm raising money for Conquer Cancer!
Sending big HUGE hugs to your and your family {{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}
Old Aug 18th 2013, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue
Sending big HUGE hugs to your and your family {{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}
Thank you Sue!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.