Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Congratulations Jac n Adie

Congratulations Jac n Adie

Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congratulations Jac n Adie

I had a phone call earlier from Jac aka Spackster.

I asked her permission before posting this!

She told me she arrived safely in Auckland this morning to a rapturous reunion with Adie and various pets. She is knackered but likes the rental that Adie found them (huge sigh of relief from Adie there I bet!) She sounds really pleased to be here but as they have no internet connection yet it might be a few days before they get back on here.

Great to hear from you Jac,
congratulations on your arrival:
I wish you the same joy of your life here as we have had in ours
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:51 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congratulations Jac n Adie

That's great news - Congratulations & Good Luck Jac & Adie

Can't wait to hear how you are both settling into your new life

Georgina & Andy
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news !!!

Hope you're having a great reunion and so glad you're both loving it xx

Michelle xx
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:44 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Hope you're having a great reunion and so glad you're both loving it xx
Pervert. Suppose you want to see photo's too

Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:45 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Cannot wait to hear how you are settling in
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Yes. Cannot wait to hear how you are settling in
No reports of ground shaking or any major incidences on the richter scale
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by karonious
No reports of ground shaking or any major incidences on the richter scale
So no sex yet then?

Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:50 am
conquering the world!

So no sex yet then?

She sounded really happy to be here - I gather the last week was really lonely in spite of having her family round about.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:10 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your reunion the pair of you

Now your new life has really begun
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Pervert. Suppose you want to see photo's too

So how come it was only YOU that made a remark about it ?! And don't tar me with same brush as yours! Just because you want photo's .....

Anyway - have to run! Scones are ready mmmmmmmmmmmm

Michelle xx
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Anyway - have to run! Scones are ready mmmmmmmmmmmm

Michelle xx
My scones always turn out cr@ppy... have you got a blonde-proof recipe??

...and congrats to Jac and Adie!!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
My scones always turn out cr@ppy... have you got a blonde-proof recipe??

...and congrats to Jac and Adie!!
225g/8oz self raising flour
pinch of salt
55g/2oz butter
25g/1oz caster sugar
150ml/5fl oz milk

Heat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Mix together the flour and salt and rub in the butter. Stir in the sugar and then the milk to get a soft dough (doesn't matter if it's sticky, but not too sticky)
Put it on a floured work surface and knead very lightly. Pat out to a round 2cm thick. Use a 5cm/2in cutter to stamp out and place on a baking sheet. Lightly knead together the rest of the dough and stamp out more scones to use it all up (hate wasting food!) Brush the tops of the scones with a little milk. Bake for 10-12 minutes until well risen and slightly golden.

Serve with whatever you fancy - love strawberry jam on mine mmmm

Michelle

PS: I used to be blonde - age made my hair grow darker but sunshine bleaches it back blonde
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent.... thanks a lot, have just copied it into a word doc and will have a go this week..... OH is always saying he wants scones and I tell him mine never turn out good. I can make cakes and biscuits but not scones. I am still as blonde as I ever was.... it never changed as I got older. My son is a right blondie but my 9 week old little girl has the blue eyes but dark brown hair.... how odd.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:55 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Three cheers for Jac and Adie
Old Mar 14th 2007, 4:03 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Yay many congratulations on your happy reunion, Jac & Adie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.