Computer Printers

Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:48 pm
K9s
Forum Regular

K9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really nice
Default Computer Printers

I was thinking of buying a new computer printer before I leave, is it worth while........ do NZ stock ink cartridges for UK brands or do NZ have different makes

Thank you all

K9
Old Jan 19th 2006, 11:54 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Computer Printers

Originally Posted by K9s
I was thinking of buying a new computer printer before I leave, is it worth while........ do NZ stock ink cartridges for UK brands or do NZ have different makes

Thank you all

K9
They're all standard Epson, HP and what have you. Try an online search of Kiwi suppliers just to be sure that your particular printer is listed, or wait until you get here - one less thing to pack, that way! Also, if you're travelling with a laptop, getting a printer here will keep your baggage down, and give you immediate access to a printer.

Speaking of baggage, you do know that if you take Air New Zealand NZ1 (London - Auckland via LA) you get a baggage allowance of 2 bags per adult, each bag being a maximum of 32 kilos, (64 kilos max each adult), don't you? You can fit a LOT into 64kgs per adult!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 12:00 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Juat don't do what I did and leave your ink cartridges in the printer when it gets packed up!
It's never been the same since.
Old Jan 20th 2006, 12:14 am
K9s
Forum Regular

K9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really nice

Cheers thanks for all the info

Unfortunately we are travelling Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong....... we only get 30 kgs each we tried to get more but no luck

cheers
K9
Old Jan 21st 2006, 9:21 pm
livewire

Some of the brands of cartridges here are pretty pricey, Lexmark for instance seem to cost a lot.

If you're going to buy a printer in the UK have a look at cost of ink here before you make up your mind

try https://www.consumables.co.nz/default.asp for example.