Coming back

Old May 16th 2009, 8:59 am
CHC-MEL commute since 91

derab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud of
Default Coming back

Hi peeps

Mrs D and I are planning on coming back to Christchurch this coming spring.

She is a Christchurch girl and I am a Yorkie from the Boro, we have lived together in Christchurch from 1991 till 1996 when I got transferred to Melbourne.
That was several jobs ago and now I am getting a bit jack of my current job here just as Mrs D is getting homesick, a lethal combination

So, we are selling up and coming back to Chch with our 2 little aussies (5 years and 1 year old)

with there being a 13 year gap, it's almost going to be like starting again, but with the advantage of some family and already having the passport. should be fairly easy (heres hoping)

Derab

Last edited by derab; May 16th 2009 at 9:04 am.
Old May 18th 2009, 3:29 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coming back

Hi Derab,

Welcome back to BE, and good luck with your move back to New Zealand.

Sue