Come on, lets have a moan!

Come on, lets have a moan!

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:48 am
Banned

Beef Wellington is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Come on, lets have a moan!

Originally Posted by sky
New Zealand

Im appauled that having been here nearly two years now I have only seen two piles of dog shit on the beach. It's just not on
I bet it was YOUR dog,........both times! ..........Anyway,

UK
Our childrens further education http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/universities...eneral/244240/
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:55 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
Please post which beaches you use - I'm sure my pooch can oblige
Are you an irresponsible owner then, leave your dirty lazy ways back in the UK thank you very much
If I ever see someone letting their dog take a dump and just walk off and leave it I chase after them and tell them to go clean it up
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:30 am
Naked and lightly greased

Dappadee is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Last night some little s**t kicked the wing mirrors off every car in my street.

2. Last weekend 4 guys out of their minds on jeebus knows what, came banging on my door at 11:00 at night. They were convinced I was some guy they were looking to knife. It took me half an hour to get rid of them. Had I been shorter they wouldn't have asked questions I fear.

3. A few months back a mouthy little gobsh**e feeling brave because he was with his mates called my OH a Pa*i to her face. Then after I had a go at him he pulled a knife on me. After had 'gently' helped him to lay on the floor his mates legged it. I was visted later in the evening by the cozzers after the kid had reported me for attacking him. The cheek of it.

There, I've done all the moaning that I need to now.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:16 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

:scared:
Originally Posted by Sega Mad
If I need dog shit I just look in the dog shit bins in the park - they're full of it!!
I knew you were wierd damages .....but the concept of "Needing dog shit" is too wacky even for me!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:19 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

MY team is managed (joke) by a mental Frenchman who is taking us down to the fizzy pop league
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really nice

NZ

They dont like Parrots

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4459492.stm
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 3:36 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukkiwi
How do you come up with the idea that NZ doesnt like parrots from reading that article??? Is it wrong to want to protect NZ wild life from foreign diseases that arent in the country as yet?? No its a safety measure & nothing else & tis far better to be safe than sorry. Still trying to figure out how you came to your conclusion after reading that...nothing personal just having my little moan
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:34 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beef Wellington

UK
Our childrens further education http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/universities...eneral/244240/
I don't own a dog
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:39 pm
sky
Banned

[QUOTE=Beef Wellington]I bet it was YOUR dog,........both times! ..........Anyway,

QUOTE]

Very childish thing to say any way, you come across as very immature for a prison officer, I hope all prison officers aren't of the same mentality as you. Maybe that's why your pay is so shite
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really nice

Originally Posted by shepslady
How do you come up with the idea that NZ doesnt like parrots from reading that article??? Is it wrong to want to protect NZ wild life from foreign diseases that arent in the country as yet?? No its a safety measure & nothing else & tis far better to be safe than sorry. Still trying to figure out how you came to your conclusion after reading that...nothing personal just having my little moan
LOL

It was meant as a joke - but you obviously knew that right? dont tell me you didnt...
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 6:17 pm
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice

[QUOTE=sky]

QUOTE]

Very childish thing to say any way, you come across as very immature for a prison officer, I hope all prison officers aren't of the same mentality as you. Maybe that's why your pay is so shite

Actually our pay is good in the UK. It's poor in NZ coz they only managed to get you over there before and they obviously made it performance related!!!!

(And thats a joke honest!!!) Oh, and we really are childish. Oh, the stories we could tell........
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 6:55 pm
Banned

Beef Wellington is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=sky]

QUOTE]

Its a waste of time responding to that because if I did your administrator would delete it again. Still, sorry to here about all your hardships
Beef
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:56 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukkiwi
LOL

It was meant as a joke - but you obviously knew that right? dont tell me you didnt...
I was certainly hoping you were joking & if I thought you were serious I probably would have been really mean with my reply cos sometimes I can be a real B***h when I want to be Instead I took this to be light hearted as I think the thread was intended
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:25 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shepslady
I was certainly hoping you were joking & if I thought you were serious I probably would have been really mean with my reply cos sometimes I can be a real B***h when I want to be Instead I took this to be light hearted as I think the thread was intended
Back on Moaning topic: The most obvious ones that spring to mind and I can see you lot doing this..........

NZ: (Generally) lack of heat throughout the home in winter
(Generally) lack of insulation

It's just something you get used to in the UK and it is hard to get used to.

(Definitely) the left turn rule - dangerous all round

Don't look like the government know what they're doing but maybe that's true everywhere and they just don't 'pretend' they know here.

----------------------

UK: Overpopulated by about 40 million people.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:50 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

NZ: Impossible to feed vegetarian kids! Loads of healthy veg around but not much to cook it with. We had takeaway tonight and I asked the guy in the shop to cook my lad's veggie burger away from the beefburgers he was doing - and he moaned about it but did it - then wrapped them all up together anyway!

Some enterprising soul please open up a vegetarian's supermarket here - you'll be millionaires!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.