Come on down

Old Dec 16th 2021, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Come on down

Now we're traveling again, why not come and see what you've been missing.
Had to post this just to show off the beautiful area I live in.
Anyone else got something similar to share?

Last edited by Justcol; Dec 16th 2021 at 12:41 am.
Old Dec 16th 2021, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

jarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Come on down

you want some of this in your life bro

Old Dec 16th 2021, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is, that usually comes with this 🙄

Old Dec 16th 2021, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

jarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
The problem is, that usually comes with this 🙄
come on now your just stero typing haha

https://images.app.goo.gl/bYGuzZ663YxwhS7Y8
[img]content://com.samsung.android.memo/file/c2f6eb52-3f9f-34ac-0000-017dc4a649e3[/img]
Old Jan 1st 2022, 11:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I tried to find some vid and failed. Link will have to do.

Come on down to the Nelson Area ☀
Old Jan 2nd 2022, 2:12 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Now we're traveling again, why not come and see what you've been missing.
Had to post this just to show off the beautiful area I live in.

https://youtu.be/dhHE43MXbig
Originally Posted by BEVS
I tried to find some vid and failed. Link will have to do.

Come on down to the Nelson Area ☀
Both places look great but I suspect the international border or even travel bubble is still closed

Somethings to add to the to do list though
Old Jan 2nd 2022, 2:32 am
`

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Both places look great but I suspect the international border or even travel bubble is still closed

Somethings to add to the to do list though
Col & I are probably more thinking of the North to the South Island rather than international borders.
Old Jan 2nd 2022, 2:34 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Col & I are probably more thinking of the North to the South Island rather than international borders.
I know - but it's quiet and I was wandering.

I haven't visited NZ yet but plan to at some stage
Old Jan 2nd 2022, 2:39 am
`

I know - but it's quiet and I was wandering.
I haven't visited NZ yet but plan to at some stage
Dangerous this wandering lark atm Old.Sparkles.

Quiet here too.

Yes. Come on down then. NZ is a country to tour around I always feel, rather than pick a spot. Mind you , it needs a good month , so perhaps one island one time and the other island another time or something like that anyway.
Welcome to drop by here .
Old Jan 2nd 2022, 2:43 am

Dangerous this wandering lark atm Old.Sparkles. .
Tell me about it

Quiet here too.

Yes. Come on down then. NZ is a country to tour around I always feel, rather than pick a spot. Mind you , it needs a good month , so perhaps one island one time and the other island another time or something like that anyway.
Welcome to drop by here .
I doubt I would get a month off work, but two weeks wouldn't be a problem.

Are there any times of the year to avoid?
Old Jan 2nd 2022, 2:50 am
`

Tell me about it

I doubt I would get a month off work, but two weeks wouldn't be a problem.

Are there any times of the year to avoid?
I always thing that February is the better month. Maybe a little into March.
Kids are back to school and weather is usually quite settled.
Old Jan 2nd 2022, 2:54 am

I always thing that February is the better month. Maybe a little into March.
Kids are back to school and weather is usually quite settled.
Thank you for this. I might not be able to get there this year but can start making a plan.

Hopefully there will be more posts to this thread to help with that