coldplay

Old May 17th 2012, 6:52 am
Account Closed

DandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: coldplay

Originally Posted by Ping Pong Pom
I have tickets too! Yayyy!!
Old Nov 11th 2012, 7:55 am
Account Closed

DandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond repute

May I please just re-hash an old thread to tell you all that Coldplay utterly rocked last night.

What an amazing night

From the first song, dedicating Yellow to "anyone from Pike River or Christchurch", the fireworks, the glowing wrist bands (which made Mount Smart look like a fancy glow worm cave ), the laser light show and confetti canons to the encore. Coldplay were brilliant.

A global band such as Coldplay, I have to ask myself why come to NZ, they didn't need to, maybe just maybe they did it for the fans (and to earn a few extra pennies no doubt) but unlike many many other huge bands that get to OZ and forget us in NZ, this band didn't.

As always Mr Martin and the boys put on a seriously good show, which included a little fluffing of the crowds ego by thanking us for making it through the crowds (been to the O2, so the crowds last night weren't to huge), the ticket prices (worth every last penny), and acknowledging that some of us have even come from the South Island (I took that to mean Thank you Team May for getting up at 4.30 AM, driving 190 km to catch a flight and still being awake at 9 PM ).

Once on stage they soon got everyone up on their feet singing, dancing, waving our wrist bands around and calling for more and more songs to be played. There was a brilliant atmosphere and i felt the band feed off of that. They played all the classics, with a few new (ish) ones chucked in for good measure.

So to sum it up, Coldplay live, a little bit like Invercargill, don't knock it till you've tried it
Old Nov 12th 2012, 2:30 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DandJMay
May I please just re-hash an old thread to tell you all that Coldplay utterly rocked last night.

What an amazing night

From the first song, dedicating Yellow to "anyone from Pike River or Christchurch", the fireworks, the glowing wrist bands (which made Mount Smart look like a fancy glow worm cave ), the laser light show and confetti canons to the encore. Coldplay were brilliant.

A global band such as Coldplay, I have to ask myself why come to NZ, they didn't need to, maybe just maybe they did it for the fans (and to earn a few extra pennies no doubt) but unlike many many other huge bands that get to OZ and forget us in NZ, this band didn't.

As always Mr Martin and the boys put on a seriously good show, which included a little fluffing of the crowds ego by thanking us for making it through the crowds (been to the O2, so the crowds last night weren't to huge), the ticket prices (worth every last penny), and acknowledging that some of us have even come from the South Island (I took that to mean Thank you Team May for getting up at 4.30 AM, driving 190 km to catch a flight and still being awake at 9 PM ).

Once on stage they soon got everyone up on their feet singing, dancing, waving our wrist bands around and calling for more and more songs to be played. There was a brilliant atmosphere and i felt the band feed off of that. They played all the classics, with a few new (ish) ones chucked in for good measure.

So to sum it up, Coldplay live, a little bit like Invercargill, don't knock it till you've tried it
Dedicating Yellow to us cantabrians - very nice touch Mr Martin

Even if one of your favourite bands is Westlife - shakes head
Old Nov 12th 2012, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

Ninja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really niceNinja757 is just really nice

Totally agree!....Absolutely fabulous gig!...Anyone going to Blondie and the Stranglers at the end of the month?
Old Nov 12th 2012, 5:44 am
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

stranglers - where are they playing?
Old Nov 12th 2012, 6:07 am
Just Joined

rjulie is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant concert : )
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

AWSOME Mr Martin rocked Auckland fingers crossed they come back again
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Yes me and the OH are going. Saw Blondie when they were here about 18 months ago. Quite enjoyed myself.