Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Coffee in Henderson

Coffee in Henderson

Old Aug 27th 2010, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coffee in Henderson

Originally Posted by banshigirl
Fine with me, too.

Pricklykina, do you have a house number for the cafe as I need to use Sat Nav?

See you on the 7th.
Set your Sat Nav to number 171 Point Chevalier Road, it on the right as you drive towards the beach.

BTW I dropped in this lunchtime for a Flat White and a bite to eat.
Old Aug 29th 2010, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it was good...I love their mushrooms and the vege big breakfast
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Hiya,

We still on for Tues?

How did you get on Roger? Will the coffees be on you? Thanks for the address too.

Debs
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Kelly33 is on a distinguished road

Hiya,

We still on for Tues?

How did you get on Roger? Will the coffees be on you? Thanks for the address too.

Debs
Hiya. Yea I'm up for it.

How did you get on yesterday?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Great. Will pic you up at about 11.00 to 11.30 as its about a 45 minute drive from me so by the time I get to you it should be about 30 minutes.

Will tell you all about yesterday when I see you.

I am popping into New Lynn tomorrow if you fancy a coffee.

xx
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Great. Will pic you up at about 11.00 to 11.30 as its about a 45 minute drive from me so by the time I get to you it should be about 30 minutes.

Will tell you all about yesterday when I see you.

I am popping into New Lynn tomorrow if you fancy a coffee.

xx
Yea ok. Got to go to the post shop anyway x
Old Sep 5th 2010, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelly33
Hiya. Yea I'm up for it.

How did you get on yesterday?
Sorry for the delay in replying, I've switched off email alerts for this forum and missed the enquiry.

I extended my stay in Wellington and returned on Saturday. I was hoping for a swift and positive result so I could sort out accommodation and transport.

From what I saw of Wellington and the Hutt Valley, I quite like the area and I didn't notice the earthquake on Saturday morning.

But I still haven't heard and I'm not convinced that I've got it.

Never mind, the same agency have got me an interview for another company
Old Sep 5th 2010, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Nzers can take a while to get back to you so all is not lost yet.
Glad you liked welly - i would live there quite happily
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pricklykina
Nzers can take a while to get back to you so all is not lost yet.
Glad you liked welly - i would live there quite happily
Finally spoken to the agency and can now understand they silence, they had a team building weekend starting on Friday near Christchurch and have only has got back to the office. They were up the the hills and didn't know anything about the earthquake until they started to come back down.

I didn't get the job - "fine candidate, would fit in well, etc" - but no job offer. I probably need to work on my responses to questions like "this role is more junior to what you've done previously", etc.

The good news (for me!) is that I've got an interview for another company tomorrow at 1pm... so the bad news for you is that we won't be able to make the planned coffee in Point Chevalier.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rogercruse
Finally spoken to the agency and can now understand they silence, they had a team building weekend starting on Friday near Christchurch and have only has got back to the office. They were up the the hills and didn't know anything about the earthquake until they started to come back down.

I didn't get the job - "fine candidate, would fit in well, etc" - but no job offer. I probably need to work on my responses to questions like "this role is more junior to what you've done previously", etc.

The good news (for me!) is that I've got an interview for another company tomorrow at 1pm... so the bad news for you is that we won't be able to make the planned coffee in Point Chevalier.
Never mind can always arrange to meet up again. Sorry you weren't offered the job but fingers crossed and good luck in your interview tomorrow
Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kelly33
Never mind can always arrange to meet up again. Sorry you weren't offered the job but fingers crossed and good luck in your interview tomorrow
My interview today went well and I should know if I've made it to a 2nd interview on Monday.

I drove passed the meeting place on Point Chevalier Road around 3pm but it looked empty... had you all moved on to the pub?
Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rogercruse
My interview today went well and I should know if I've made it to a 2nd interview on Monday.

I drove passed the meeting place on Point Chevalier Road around 3pm but it looked empty... had you all moved on to the pub?
No unfortunately. We met up at 12 for lunch then Pricklykina had to shoot off back to work and I had to pick my daughter up from school.
I'm glad your initial interview went well. Fingers crossed for Monday xx