Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Coffee in Henderson

Coffee in Henderson

Old Aug 19th 2010, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coffee in Henderson

Not quite coffee in Henderson but was great to meet you and we should make it a regular thing? With others joining us whenever they can.

Was lovely meeting you and hope to see you soon.

Debs
Old Aug 19th 2010, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

I'm always up for a westie auckland thing but I work during the day, during the week
Old Aug 19th 2010, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Kelly33 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Coffee in Henderson

Will have to organize something on a weekend then

How are you Polly? And how's Stella? Did you tell her you'd bumped into us shopping or did you keep mum?
Old Aug 20th 2010, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelly33
Will have to organize something on a weekend then

How are you Polly? And how's Stella? Did you tell her you'd bumped into us shopping or did you keep mum?
hi
I'm in Pt Chevalier and am at bit of a loose end while I waiting between job interviews and my wife joining me in 4 weeks.

So if you don't mind me joining you...
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

More the merrier!

We can arrange something for next week if you want to join us?

Will you wear a yellow rose in your lapel???

Debs
Old Aug 21st 2010, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banshigirl
More the merrier!

We can arrange something for next week if you want to join us?

Will you wear a yellow rose in your lapel???

Debs
Happy to met up next week, let me know where and when. And I've added my avatar so you'll be able to recognise me!
Old Aug 25th 2010, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

How about Wednesday next week? Bit hectic this week with a daughter who wants to get up and play at 4am!

Going to see a 'baby whisperer' on Friday!

Debs
Old Aug 25th 2010, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rogercruse
hi
I'm in Pt Chevalier and am at bit of a loose end while I waiting between job interviews and my wife joining me in 4 weeks.

So if you don't mind me joining you...
I work in Pt chev so could always do a lunchtime coffee sometime
I really like the corner cafe..great breakfasts
Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pricklykina
I work in Pt chev so could always do a lunchtime coffee sometime
I really like the corner cafe..great breakfasts
A coffee at lunchtime sounds good as it would be a nice break from checking out www.seek.co.nz let me know which cafe and when.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rogercruse
A coffee at lunchtime sounds good as it would be a nice break from checking out www.seek.co.nz let me know which cafe and when.
Hi. Just let us know where and when and Debi and I will meet you there
Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

How about tuesday 7th Sept at the corner cafe in Pt Chev?
It's the corner of Wakatipu and Pt Chev Road.
If we met just before 12 then we'll definitely get a table
The food is yum there and the coffee's not too shabby either

Of course that's me being totally selfish as I am working on the shore next week

You are more than welcome to go ahead with out me of course
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

Of course that's me being totally selfish as I am working on the shore next week

Will let you know Pol xx
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

Sounds good to me
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Fine with me, too.

Pricklykina, do you have a house number for the cafe as I need to use Sat Nav?

See you on the 7th.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

no I don't have a number unfortunately...you could look it up in the white pages I guess

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.